Thread: The Queen of Stanmore

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Queen of Stanmore

Went to Stanmore 200 massage on Monday on my way out to Homebush and had the most awesome 45 minutes. I walked in exhausted and feeling like a peasant, walked out energised feeling like a king!
    I’d been trying to convince Ada to give me a massage for ages - she was my regular for years until she started her own thing and is legit the only girl in Sydney who can reliably get me over the line every time It’s pretty difficult for me to come at the best of times, as I’m one of those weird guys who need an emotional connection with the girl to really relax. And also need to be in a good frame of mind generally, which during the last 2 years has not been a guarantee
    Anyway, she sent a cute Thai girl Bowie in to start the massage. Bowie was really cute but I couldn’t help feeling disappointed that Ada wasn’t there. But then a few minutes in, she came in and stood at the top of the massage table doing my upper back while Bowie worked my legs. Bowie was doing some good tackle tickle (tickle tackle?) while my hands were exploring Ada - so needless to say I was in Thai heaven. Finally i was told to turn around - wont go into details but it was definitely one of the hottest sessions I’ve ever had. Only Ada knows what to do for me, and I think we both enjoy the time together so I’m always happy afterwards..Fucking love that girl!
    Ada generally can’t be booked unless all the other girls are doing jobs, and maybe not even then. She started her own for a reason right I guess I’m just one of the lucky guys who has known her for years and get a special treatment.
    But if you’re not fortunate enough to see Ada, every girl there that I’ve seen (6 or 7 so far lol) has given a great massage, is hot, young and Thai, and super friendly. All had good english except for 1 that I can’t remember the name of The shop itself is super clean, tastefully decorated and has a really nice feel to it. There is a shower in the bathroom and a wash basin in at least 1 of the rooms (the first one on the left as you walk in, I’ve always been in that room but haven’t seen the others)
    Because Ada cares so much about her customers and takes actual pride in the business, she’ll make sure that anyone who walks through the doors leaves happy. In fact I might have to go again today

Also in case it wasn’t obvious I’m talking about 200 Stanmore relaxation massage WeChat is stanmore200 or you can contact the shop directly 0411984066

Happy punting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review. Had my eyes on stanmore for awile. What's included in the standard costs?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Show some fucken respect bro!
    I object to anyone using the term Queen to describe a sex worker.
    Its bad enough that homosexuals have stolen this revered word.
    There is only one Queen for us loyal British subjects and that is Queen Elizabeth II.
    God save our gracious Queen!
    Long live our noble Queen!
    God save The Queen!
    Send her victorious
    Happy and glorious
    Long to reign over us
    God save the Queen!
    This was, is, and always will always be our national anthem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Went to Stanmore 200 massage on Monday on my way out to Homebush and had the most awesome 45 minutes. I walked in exhausted and feeling like a peasant, walked out energised feeling like a king!
    I’d been trying to convince Ada to give me a massage for ages - she was my regular for years until she started her own thing and is legit the only girl in Sydney who can reliably get me over the line every time It’s pretty difficult for me to come at the best of times, as I’m one of those weird guys who need an emotional connection with the girl to really relax. And also need to be in a good frame of mind generally, which during the last 2 years has not been a guarantee
    Anyway, she sent a cute Thai girl Bowie in to start the massage. Bowie was really cute but I couldn’t help feeling disappointed that Ada wasn’t there. But then a few minutes in, she came in and stood at the top of the massage table doing my upper back while Bowie worked my legs. Bowie was doing some good tackle tickle (tickle tackle?) while my hands were exploring Ada - so needless to say I was in Thai heaven. Finally i was told to turn around - wont go into details but it was definitely one of the hottest sessions I’ve ever had. Only Ada knows what to do for me, and I think we both enjoy the time together so I’m always happy afterwards..Fucking love that girl!
    Ada generally can’t be booked unless all the other girls are doing jobs, and maybe not even then. She started her own for a reason right I guess I’m just one of the lucky guys who has known her for years and get a special treatment.
    But if you’re not fortunate enough to see Ada, every girl there that I’ve seen (6 or 7 so far lol) has given a great massage, is hot, young and Thai, and super friendly. All had good english except for 1 that I can’t remember the name of The shop itself is super clean, tastefully decorated and has a really nice feel to it. There is a shower in the bathroom and a wash basin in at least 1 of the rooms (the first one on the left as you walk in, I’ve always been in that room but haven’t seen the others)
    Because Ada cares so much about her customers and takes actual pride in the business, she’ll make sure that anyone who walks through the doors leaves happy. In fact I might have to go again today

Also in case it wasn’t obvious I’m talking about 200 Stanmore relaxation massage WeChat is stanmore200 or you can contact the shop directly 0411984066

Happy punting

Now I understand what was going on. That was me in the room next door with Bowie.
    I heard someone come in and having a good chat with the receptionist. Then I could here them talking in the room next door.
    When I went to leave,the receptionist who is always there was gone. I thought to myself "she must be servicing the punter who couldn't stop talking in the next room"😅.
    So the receptionists name is Ada. Where has she worked before as she looks familiar to me each time I go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There is only one Queen for us loyal British subjects and that is Queen Elizabeth II.
    God save our gracious Queen!
    Long live our noble Queen!
    God save The Queen!
    Send her victorious
    Happy and glorious
    Long to reign over us
    God save the Queen!
    This was, is, and always will always be our national anthem.
    I would've tapped the queen back in her prime

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Happy punting

Good read mate
    Can you put this to after report? I was planning Quick Reviews for 200 Stanmore
    Thanks for sharing, Ada is my no.1 ML 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Personally I don’t know how highly HRH would think of your penchant for young orientals.. so the loyalty might be one-way..
    Queers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read mate
    Can you put this to after report? I was planning Quick Reviews for 200 Stanmore
    Thanks for sharing, Ada is my no.1 ML
    Hey mate, cheers
    Yeah she is the best lol
    Sure, how? Like delete and repost? Or is there a way to just change the location

Hey mate, cheers
    Yeah she is the best lol
    Sure, how? Like delete and repost? Or is there a way to just change the location

You can copy and paste new post to after report.
    Cheers
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Queen Elizabeth 2 won't stay long on the throne. Big ears Charles who loves talking to plants is already making his presence known and telling what Australia needs to do. Maybe he should give some advice to his brother Andrew who was having sex with under-age girls rather than lecture others.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Now I understand what was going on. That was me in the room next door with Bowie.
    I heard someone come in and having a good chat with the receptionist. Then I could here them talking in the room next door.
    When I went to leave,the receptionist who is always there was gone. I thought to myself "she must be servicing the punter who couldn't stop talking in the next room"😅.
    So the receptionists name is Ada. Where has she worked before as she looks familiar to me each time I go?
    😂 How did you get into 200 Stanmore, discreet entrance from garage?
    No more worries from partner’s relatives? Play safe 😂
    Under cover parking facilities offer as well
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    I met Ada a few times in 200 Parramatta Rd. She makes every customer comfortable and welcomed.....

Banned
    Thanks for good comments good review
    Different day different girls every day
    Call 0411984066
    V chat stanmore200

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Thanks for good comments good review
    Different day different girls every day
    Call 0411984066
    V chat stanmore200
    Thanks. Please let me know when Ada is on roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So i met the delightful Alis yesterday.

I think Ada has a lot of friends in the massage game and she's bringing them to 200 for a day here, a day there. My impression is that, unless the other girls are all busy, she just works the front desk. I agree with the fellas above; her massage was always next level.

Oh well, if I have to try every hottie she draws to the shop, so be it. Tough gig.

Anyway, Alis. Good looking girl with a friendly, engaged manner. Her massage is not Ada standard, but pretty good after a week on the computer. I asked her to concentrate on my shoulders and neck and she has the strength to get your bits working again.

Her best skills are part 2. That was 30 minutes of delight. She brings you up, takes you down, rubs your nutsack and then takes you back up, back down. All the while using her natural look and feel bolt ons to rub more kinks out of your chest and face. A face massage with C cups is never to be sneezed at.

It was a great session. She's no pump and dump asap. She wants you back. Lovely girl, with those colourful Thai tats as a work in progress if that's your thing. Classic, great RnT.

I didn't ask for, and don't think you'd get part 3. YMMV...if you're younger, better looking and richer than me.

Recommended? Yes. A cut above normal RnT with a good looking girl with a great body.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    200 Stanmore is like moving the deck chairs on the ship.

All these girls work at different massage shops so you can always find them. No big deal.
    Yep. The girls I've met there tell me where they work if they are not in 200 Stanmore.

The nectar is spread around in many flowers. They fly around like butterflies.

But 200 Stamore is a new flower that attracts many butterlies and catchers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yep. The girls I've met there told me where they work if they are not in 200 Stanmore.

The nectar is spread around in many flowers. They fly around like butterflies.

But 200 Stamore is a new flower that attracts many butterlies and catchers.
    You sound like you’re quite an accomplished botanist and entomologist Mr Sibon….I like your detailed analogy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️
    Kiki (Thai Girl Super Pretty Model)
    Linley (Thai Beauty)
    Jesse (��Hot Chinese Beauty)
    Jasmine (Thai Sexy Lady)
    How about:
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️
    Ada ❤️❤️(Forever Queen of Stamore)
    Kiki (Thai Girl Super Pretty Model)
    Linley (Thai Beauty)
    Jesse (��Hot Chinese Beauty)
    Jasmine (Thai Sexy Lady)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    When I went to leave,the receptionist who is always there was gone. I thought to myself "she must be servicing the punter who couldn't stop talking in the next room".
    Lol. Yeah that’s Ada. Ex SBM.