Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
    Date of Visit: November
    Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: 1 Hour = $65, + BJ
    Size/ Shape: Petite, tall, could be heels though
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Thai
    Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah definitely

My experience:
    After leaving lockdown for my first sesh in a while, had an experience with Ally, it was fun. So, coming to the office after 4 months of lockdown is pretty shit, quiet and boring. Had a look at the roster at 88a, and my eyes quickly traced over Ally's body like Terminator's infrared vision. Quickly booked Ally with Jenny the receptionist and got ready to terminate Ally. Rushed out of work like a kid high on sugar, and quickly ran to the shop. Jenny greets me at the front desk, small conversation about lockdown and if I will be coming more often, also Jenny looks great after lockdown.

Directed to my room and waited for Ally to enter.
    Ally entered the room in a tight cocktail dress, the small dress hugged her body showing all the curves to make you drool. Also, she was no longer blonde as per her pictures but now had dark hair, not sure what colour because the rooms dark, but if you had a blonde fetish, try someone else. Onto the massage. I got naked and lied onto the bed, got myself in the right position. By the way Ally was a big tease, as soon as the massage started, she rubbed her hand on my leg then to my balls and eventually to my back. The massage was great, it was firm and had the perfect pressure needed and when she walked near my hands, I’d feel her smooth skin legs. Honestly was hard the whole time because I couldn’t really concentrate. Eventually all that teasing forced me to grab her ass and get to play time but hey I didn’t mind.

Pt2
    I was just going for a NHJ and but her hand on my cock eventually just lead to a BJ, and I definitely couldn’t resist. She finally undressed and the wait was worth it, she had a nice handful of tits, a shapely ass that felt great to grab of course and was cleanly shaven. Ally started with rubbing her boobs on my body, slowly and eventually leading to my mouth. She was delicious each lick made her squeal a little which only wanted me to suck them more. Her hand grabbed the base of my cock, slowly rubbing from bottom to top. Each lick would make her tug ever so quicker till eventually she couldn’t hold it and got away from my mouth. Ally grabbed a wrap from her purse and rolled it on me. She started from the top giving it a kiss then lightly licking the tip, then her mouth covered the tip, it felt warm and great, I could feel her tongue licking the tip while she submerged her mouth over the rod. Ally slowly sucked from top to bottom while grabbing the rod and ever so slightly getting quicker and quicker. The pace reached a point where I couldn’t hold any longer and exploded into the glove.

She got me cleaned up with a hot towel. Left the room with a smile and a wink from Jenny.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review, also had my eyes on her too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is FS on the menu for any of the ML's at 88a?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Is FS on the menu for any of the ML's at 88a?
    That is something you should find out for yourself...All the shops on the strip have someone that does FS and I'm not talking about 116 and 78a which are brothels, good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like they got many new blood there now.....anyone check them out?

I've only visited Amily and Lolita...wondering abt Linda...she looks pretty gd....