Thread: No5 Recommendation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No5 Recommendation

Hi guys it will be my first time punting again post lockdown. Has been thinking to pay no5 Marrickville a visit for a while since i have not been here. Any recommendation?
    Body and face do not really matter to me. Im just after a friendly and enthusiastic girl.

Thanks in advance guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just call N5M , their reception very helpful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t go wrong with T Linh mate. Not many reviews of her here but she will look after you well.

K uee is hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K star. She’s friendly and funny/talkative girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linh Leena Star Jay period kek
    sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at N5M is it better to go for 'standard', 'premium' or 'diamond' service normally?

i normally do RnT but am considering branching out, hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    at N5M is it better to go for 'standard', 'premium' or 'diamond' service normally?

i normally do RnT but am considering branching out, hehe
    Good place to branch out, wouldn't bother with standard. Myself has to diamond, in my book better to go for shorter time rather a lesser service.
    Check the girls profiles, as well as their pics and you get better idea what you getting for your money. As not all girls offer all services.
    Also look at the profiles of a number girls, as sometimes can be hard to see certain girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    Just call N5M , their reception very helpful
    Or wechat they happy to chat, as long as they haven't over slept in hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qng5858 View Post
    Hi guys it will be my first time punting again post lockdown. Has been thinking to pay no5 Marrickville a visit for a while since i have not been here. Any recommendation?
    Body and face do not really matter to me. Im just after a friendly and enthusiastic girl.

Thanks in advance guys.
    The good think with place (in my limited experience) is that pics and descriptions are pretty accurate. I would suggest you check out the profiles and select a number. As they can get busy here. Couldn't get in yesterday with my 1st four choices
    So far me all the girls have had a good attitude. But you always going to click more with some than others. Service and looks have been pretty much as posted.
    Lets hope it continues

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    The good think with place (in my limited experience) is that pics and descriptions are pretty accurate. I would suggest you check out the profiles and select a number. As they can get busy here. Couldn't get in yesterday with my 1st four choices
    So far me all the girls have had a good attitude. But you always going to click more with some than others. Service and looks have been pretty much as posted.
    Lets hope it continues
    I'm mainly RnT guy too. But a bit bored with it and early in the year paid 2 visits to 42G. Both good. Same girl. Then covid hit and since lockdown over have only been to RnT
    N5M is much closer to me but got turned off by some bad reports earlier in the year. But it seems pretty positive now. Is it really that hard to book as they're that busy? And what day and time you reckon would be the best? Thnx in advance for any info.

Banned
    T Anna
    T leena

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I'm mainly RnT guy too. But a bit bored with it and early in the year paid 2 visits to 42G. Both good. Same girl. Then covid hit and since lockdown over have only been to RnT
    N5M is much closer to me but got turned off by some bad reports earlier in the year. But it seems pretty positive now. Is it really that hard to book as they're that busy? And what day and time you reckon would be the best? Thnx in advance for any info.
    I only had problem yesterday for the 1st time, was after an early slot, normally I go after 1pm.
    For the early slots brothers must booking the day before. As I said choose a couple girls, just in case your 1st choice is not available

Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    Linh Leena Star Jay period kek
    What she said.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk