Thread: K Somi - Return of THE Queen

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Somi - Return of THE Queen

3 years ago, my personal all-time favourite at Ginza - Angela - stopped working.

Yesterday, she returned with the name Somi.

A few weeks back, a description of a new K girl without a name popped up on the Girls list on the Ginza site. The description was very much like the one for Angela before. Anyways, I messaged Ginza and spoke with Wilson confirming that it was indeed Angela.

When Somi was rostered for yesterday, I was able to book the very first slot with her. I wondered if she'd be as good as I remembered her to be. After all, it's been 3 years, and memory can sometimes take liberties with reality.

She was in room 26, and she must've heard my footsteps up the stairs, as she opened the door, and there she was! She stood there waiting for me with a broad smile before I'd even knocked.

Somi was always a very slim girl. But if anything, she's slimmer and tauter now - not an ounce of fat! Pretty face, auburny-brown hair extensions, beautiful smile, lovely slim figure, nice arse, and long smooth legs. She was all that I remembered her to be and more.

I won't go into a blow-by-blow retelling of the session, but the time with her was fantastic! Passionate, unscripted, raunchy. She was very, very responsive.

Just as a final comment, the photos for Somi on the Ginza site is not her. But I doubt anyone who sees her will be disappointed.

IMHO, Somi is the best girl at Ginza. And even if you think that's quite a bold statement to make, she is undoubtedly the best K girl there.

The Queen of Ginza has returned!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def call this a good news story!

Hope it is a sign of quality coming back into the market...

Awesome!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do we have details on her looks and height etc?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    There we return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Mate...

you asked the exact same question in the other thread, and you got an answer there. So what more do you want?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haga View Post
    Does she have natural breast or enhanced ones?

Personally I really dont like enhanced ones, they look ok but felt unnatural.
    they're enhanced

K Somi has been the talk around the town.
    $330/h is steep, but it tickles my pickle. I would def try her for a session. Thank uu
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've seen Somi/Angela, great GFE, great sex and keen on returning, but there's a few girls on my to-do list first
    awesome session with Somi, thinking I must have made her day, I was the special one, but reading this AR it seems she enjoyed the session with many punters LOL ... punting it always get into our mind

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i am really keen to see her, been dreaming her after she has gone. One of the best K girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heres her 2018 photos. She was so hard to book back then, always fully booked
    AC403740-A513-49A3-B2DB-3FBEAB344709-14521-0000131CB4C709B4.jpg
    861AFD10-EAE5-4E27-8038-D744B59E3706-14521-0000131CB3A3778B.jpg

For the senior punters out there: I heard pre-2010 there used to be waves and waves of Korean girls who came to Australia. Were they all of this quality?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Heres her 2018 photos. She was so hard to book back then, always fully booked
    AC403740-A513-49A3-B2DB-3FBEAB344709-14521-0000131CB4C709B4.jpg
    861AFD10-EAE5-4E27-8038-D744B59E3706-14521-0000131CB3A3778B.jpg

For the senior punters out there: I heard pre-2010 there used to be waves and waves of Korean girls who came to Australia. Were they all of this quality?
    Obviously, not all. After all, this was the time that KPS became more of a widespread thing!

But definitely there were more fantastic K girls than there are now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pre-2010, Most of the Korean girls used to work at Nadira/Golden Flower and korean-centric shops.
    When I mean korean centric, almost all of the girls were from Korea.
    Many of them hot as hell; even the receptionist (Bibi) at Golden Flower was a total babe.

Like slim72 mentioned, most of them had massive case of KPS. Can't kiss. Can't touch the boobs (fresh off surgery).
    Those were rough times but even then, sometimes you could find diamond in the rough.
    I remember K-girl Jessica from 359 Riley Street brothel gave me one of the best GFEs of my life.
    And there were girls like Jenny, Misha, and Candy from Golden Flowers who provided some of the best services, even by today's standard.

After 2016 or 2017, there was major crackdown from Korean governments on WLs coming over for study and work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Pre-2010, Most of the Korean girls used to work at Nadira/Golden Flower and korean-centric shops.
    When I mean korean centric, almost all of the girls were from Korea.
    Many of them hot as hell; even the receptionist (Bibi) at Golden Flower was a total babe.

Like slim72 mentioned, most of them had massive case of KPS. Can't kiss. Can't touch the boobs (fresh off surgery).
    Those were rough times but even then, sometimes you could find diamond in the rough.
    I remember K-girl Jessica from 359 Riley Street brothel gave me one of the best GFEs of my life.
    And there were girls like Jenny, Misha, and Candy from Golden Flowers who provided some of the best services, even by today's standard.

After 2016 or 2017, there was major crackdown from Korean governments on WLs coming over for study and work.
    100% agree with the above and does anyone remember 371 Crown St (I think it was 372 or close), it was also 100% Korean that included the waterslide beds etc.. there were so many diamonds... and some of the hottest K girls I ever met.. (burnt into the memory bank)... Bondi Junction 6 Cleg st was another one...

Shouldnt reminisce but one cant help it,.. At least K Ange is back and maybe just maybe from next week, there could be a twinkle of new girls from K and J coming with less restrictions.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There was a famous quote by Ginger Rogers that went something like “I did everything Fred Astaire did - but in high heels and backwards”.
    I think Korean girls could say the same thing when comparing themselves to Japanese girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That was also when AUD was at its peak (parity with USD) so lot of high quality girls would come over to earn good money. Good time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    That was also when AUD was at its peak (parity with USD) so lot of high quality girls would come over to earn good money. Good time
    Yes, in 2004 the Korean government officially banned prostitution, after that a lot of K-girls went abroad to work and Australia was a top destination because of the favourable exchange rates to bring the money back home.
    Working K-girls rose in popularity in brothels worldwide due to their beauty, service and sex techniques, and then the Korean government decided to crack down because Korea was getting a bad reputation as being an “exporter” of prostitution

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know when Somi is working or where else shes working atm?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was lucky enough to see her once and i have been watching the roster and she has not been there. Wonder whether anyone knows if she has left again?