Thread: J Marie - Pretty Girl that loves to get fingered

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Marie - Pretty Girl that loves to get fingered

Girl: J Marie

Date: April 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. HJ. DFK. DATY. Sex in multiple positions. CIM.

Body: 9/10 - Nice petite body. Very similar body to Clara Trinity, but she has a tiny patch of hair above her clit.

Face: 8.5/10 - She's quite pretty. Pics on the site are definitely her.

Service: 8/10 - We initially kind of lacked chemistry, but hit it off eventually. Mix between PSE and GFE.

Personality/After Sex: 7/10 - Her English is pretty bad so it was difficult to have any meaningful conversation with her. (Probably a huge contributor to the lack of chemistry noted above.) Google Translate is a must, if you're not fluent in Japanese

Summary: It took a bit of time for us to connect, but after we did, a "good" session turned into a "great" session.

My last punt was with the legendary J Ice at GC, and she's a very difficult act to follow so perhaps I unfairly scored Marie a bit lower because of this.

When Marie first opened the door to let me in I was immediately struck by how pretty she was. The first photo of her on the website is basically an exact representation of what she looks like. I wasn't expecting that as the photos are usually touched up.

Anyway, I tried to get to know her a bit but her English is pretty bad and at first it seemed like she was going through the motions, so we didn't hit it off immediately. I thought that maybe she's just another girl that works too many hours and is starting to get a bit burnt out?

Nonetheless, she is that pretty and her body is great so Little Bro was already rock hard through my pants. She noticed this and called it out straight away. "So big!" as she pointed. Lol.

After some mouthwash we got into the shower where we started with DFK until she gave me an okay BBBJ. Lots of eye contact but, again, I couldn't shake the feeling that she was just going through the motions. Out of the shower and onto the bed where she continued the BBBJ, though this time it was better. She was starting to get into it a bit. She combined the BBBJ with a very sloppy and terrific HJ which almost made me nut right there.

During the BBBJ/HJ she expertly shifted her body into 69 where I gently kissed and sucked on her clit. There was quite a bit of FOAM with the "Kimochi" and other JAV stuff they say. (Again, felt like she was going through the motions.)

After a bit of 69 I asked her to get on her back so I can lay a pillow beneath her hips for some proper DATY. As I kissed and sucked her clit, she squeezed the sides of my head with her thighs in her pleasure throughout the whole DATY. This threw me off a bit because I like to listen to girls when I eat their pussy. This way I know when I've hit their spot by hearing their breathing and when the FOAM goes to real moaning. This time I had to rely on visual cues (looking at her face) and physical cues (her crushing my head lol). I knew I made her cum when her hips uncontrollably gyrated away from my mouth because of the sensitivity--though I wish I was able to hear her cum.

Now it was off to the main act.

We dommed up and she pleaded with me to put it in slowly cos I was big for her. She is quite tight so it felt real nice penetrating her. We started off in Coital Alignment as I fucked her in long slow thrusts. There was tons of FOAM here as well, but the slow thrusts started to get her really really wet. With this extra lubrication I felt comfortable going a bit harder, so I switched to Drill, and Sandwich Sex. During this switch she seemed to change gears and go from GFE to PSE.

After a bit of that I asked her to get on top. She started by riding me in Man Missionary. She was still in her PSE gear so while we were DFKing, she moved my head by the chin to face the mirror so I can watch myself fucking her. Nice. Man Missionary switched to Fast Fuck where she took my hand and made the motion to spank her. Again, nice. I soon asked her to get into the Doggy position. She's got a great ass and I wanted to see that.

Fucking her in Doggy is certainly a highlight because of her hip/ass to waist ratio. It's a damn beautiful view.

Our standard Doggy position quickly changed to Basset Hound which was followed by Leapfrog then to Turtle Sex. From this position she reached her arms/hands out so I can pull her in Triceratops (variation with her on her knees). Fuck, that was hot. I basically remained stationary while I controlled my hard thrusts into her--using her wrists to pull her towards me--and she loved every minute of it. This was going to make me bust so I pulled out, ripped off the dom, and came in her mouth.

Despite the hot PSE noted above, it still felt like she was going through the motions. A WL that knows her craft well, but is only providing a service. Imagine an NBA player shooting free throws at a high rate, but it's in the 1st quarter of a meaningless regular season game at the start of the season and you kinda get my drift.

As we lay there I tried to have some conversation with her but she couldn't really understand what I was saying so I busted out Google Translate. We basically conversed through there, and her personality finally came out after we chatted about the stuff we're into.

We finally clicked so we started Round 2, which was better than the first round because of this newfound connection.

She again started with the BBBJ/HJ, but seemed to have more passion to it. She sucked my finger then put it in her pussy and she grinded on it hard. I really went to town on her with my fingerbanging and the look on her face showed she thoroughly enjoyed that. She was soaking wet now and said this aloud.

So we dommed up where she started on top and she really fucked me in Man Missionary, talking dirty in Japanese and controlling the situation. Man Missionary changed to Lotus Sex, and then to See Saw, and finally to Crab Sex. I played with her clit while I watched myself going in and out of her in this latter position.

I wanted more of that Triceratops so she assumed the Doggy position and I went to work. She was so wet that I slid in and out of her with ease as I pounded away hard and fast.

After a while of that, I wanted to see her pretty face again while I fucked her so told her to get on her back. I fucked her some more in Sandwich Sex, and I raised her hips higher--attempting to get her in Spread Legs but she wasn't flexible enough for that, unfortunately. So I fucked her in a sort of hybrid between the two positions. "I'm so wet!" she kept saying. "You're so deep!"

I then pulled out where she finished me off with a HJ. I came so hard the second time that my cum hit me in my own chin lol. It was timed perfectly as the buzzer went off right when I finished nutting.

WIR? I think so. Now that we established a connection, I think if I see her again the session would hopefully be more like Round 2 above.

If you can establish that connection early though, I think you'll have a terrific time.

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing and great review.

I had a very similar experience to you.

Firstly, she is a stunning girl with a cracking body, and her pussy is so small and tight - I could devour her body for hours.

But I too felt like she was just going through the motions and it felt like she had a set routine which she was following (my session sounds almost exactly the same as yours and other reviews here). I then felt that once she worked through 'her routine' she wasn't she what to do next and I had to take more of the lead.

I haven't seen too many Jap girls (Marie was the 3rd) so maybe it's relative and an unfair comparison to compare a Jap girl to non Jap girls, to some true non Jap PSE girls but it wasn't even close imo and as the session went on I felt like her inexperience started to show.

Just to be clear, I had an amazing time with Marie, she is beautiful and her body is absolutely perfection and she did offer great service. That being said... I just don't think I would return as I like someone who can either take a bit more control, is proper PSE or where it just feels more of a genuine/intimate encounter and less going through the motions.