Thread: K IU - 2nd visit was as amazing as the first

Junior Member(有D料到)

K IU - 2nd visit was as amazing as the first

Girl: K IU

Date: February 2024

Services Provided: Shower Together, Shower BBBJ, DFK, DATY, Catbath, 69, Pussy Slide, sex in a variety of positions, facefuck, CIM

Face: 8.5/10

Body: 8.5/10

Service: 15/10 - I stand by my previous assessment in saying she might by my best punt to date

Personality/After Sex: 10/10

Summary: High energy PSE with a girl that seems to genuinely love sex.

I've written a previous AR on IU which you can read here, so I'll keep this one shorter than usual. I'm actually struggling to write this right now because I'm still so wiped out from my session with her. In short, my first experience was not a fluke and her service remains a gold standard, in my opinion.

A couple of things I forgot to mention in my previous AR is that she responds well to 69 (traditional variation)and seems to cum easily. I fucking love that. A newly added service this session was facefucking. I was lightly sucking on her clit to start up Round 2 (Round 1 was basically the same as my original AR). She was still super wet and sensitive from Round 1, when she said "I want you to fuck my mouth and cum in it".

Yes, ma'am.

So I did exactly that (the facefucking) for a Plumber BJ while she lay on her back. The facefucking got me really turned on again so she dommed me up a second time and we went straight into proper Missionary.

While Round 1 was a vastly intense PSE, Round 2 felt more like a passionate GFE. We were basically in 'making love' territory this time. Lots of DFK with slow, long strokes interspersed with medium paced ones. I came in the dom this time around while inside her as she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist--not wanting to let go.

(Sorry, IU, I know you just said you wanted my cum in your mouth again, but I couldn't help it.)

After a quick clean up with tissue, she laid her head on my chest, closed her eyes and smiled. It all felt very sweet lol. The buzzer rang soon after and she pleaded with me not to leave. "Please, don't go. Stay here and let's sleep!"

I would've loved nothing more than that but some lucky punter, I'm sure, is currently waiting downstairs to experience this.

WIR? Hell yes. Again and again.

Of course, YMMV. We have terrific chemistry and my experience with her feels 'natural'. I don't know how to explain it. There's lots of WLs out there that give outstanding service, but it seems as though they are following a method--they've honed their craft to a precise model of efficiency and good service.

My sessions with IU hit different. To me she feels more like a FWB. Or it feels like you're finally having sex with the waitress you've been flirting with for a few months at your local restaurant--only to be pleasantly surprised that she's a firecracker in bed.

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minute_Man View Post
    Girl: K IU

Date: February 2024

Services Provided: Shower Together, Shower BBBJ, DFK, DATY, Catbath, 69, Pussy Slide, sex in a variety of positions, facefuck, CIM

Face: 8.5/10

Body: 8.5/10

Service: 15/10 - I stand by my previous assessment in saying she might by my best punt to date

Personality/After Sex: 10/10

Summary: High energy PSE with a girl that seems to genuinely love sex.

I've written a previous AR on IU which you can read here, so I'll keep this one shorter than usual. I'm actually struggling to write this right now because I'm still so wiped out from my session with her. In short, my first experience was not a fluke and her service remains a gold standard, in my opinion.

A couple of things I forgot to mention in my previous AR is that she responds well to 69 (traditional variation)and seems to cum easily. I fucking love that. A newly added service this session was facefucking. I was lightly sucking on her clit to start up Round 2 (Round 1 was basically the same as my original AR). She was still super wet and sensitive from Round 1, when she said "I want you to fuck my mouth and cum in it".

Yes, ma'am.

So I did exactly that (the facefucking) for a Plumber BJ while she lay on her back. The facefucking got me really turned on again so she dommed me up a second time and we went straight into proper Missionary.

While Round 1 was a vastly intense PSE, Round 2 felt more like a passionate GFE. We were basically in 'making love' territory this time. Lots of DFK with slow, long strokes interspersed with medium paced ones. I came in the dom this time around while inside her as she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist--not wanting to let go.

(Sorry, IU, I know you just said you wanted my cum in your mouth again, but I couldn't help it.)

After a quick clean up with tissue, she laid her head on my chest, closed her eyes and smiled. It all felt very sweet lol. The buzzer rang soon after and she pleaded with me not to leave. "Please, don't go. Stay here and let's sleep!"

I would've loved nothing more than that but some lucky punter, I'm sure, is currently waiting downstairs to experience this.

WIR? Hell yes. Again and again.

Of course, YMMV. We have terrific chemistry and my experience with her feels 'natural'. I don't know how to explain it. There's lots of WLs out there that give outstanding service, but it seems as though they are following a method--they've honed their craft to a precise model of efficiency and good service.

My sessions with IU hit different. To me she feels more like a FWB. Or it feels like you're finally having sex with the waitress you've been flirting with for a few months at your local restaurant--only to be pleasantly surprised that she's a firecracker in bed.

Happy Punting.
    Can anyone confirm if Ginzas IU is the same as the one in 42 Gladesville?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Considering both IU are rostered today and have some overlapping time (4-6pm) I say they are not the same

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always fully booked maybe it’s just me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cometoIndia View Post
    Always fully booked maybe it’s just me
    not just u, she is just too popular 😭