Thread: J Sally – Peachy All Round… Personality wise & body

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Sally – Peachy All Round… Personality wise & body

Face 7

Body 7

Onto service – I’m bit undecided for this one so giving range of 7 – 7.5 but YMMV

lesson learnt dont let the smaller brain decide for you next time and to check with reception lol

Detailed AR
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Asian)/page14

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the honest and detailed AR as always.

The cleaning / mopping the floor incident is pretty weird haha. Maybe that room ended up more messy than usual and she thought she had to clean it up.

Do you think roughly 21 yr old is accurate?

How was communication with her? Did you have to use any translation apps?

Another AR http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...th-a-great-ass mentioned she worked in soapland before so maybe she's just getting the hang of Ginza and the expectations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good AR jack, appreciate the info.

Gonna have to skip! doesnt seem like my type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Thanks for the honest and detailed AR as always.

The cleaning / mopping the floor incident is pretty weird haha. Maybe that room ended up more messy than usual and she thought she had to clean it up.

Do you think roughly 21 yr old is accurate?

How was communication with her? Did you have to use any translation apps?

Another AR http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...th-a-great-ass mentioned she worked in soapland before so maybe she's just getting the hang of Ginza and the expectations.
    My bad bro must of missed this message….i reckon early to mid twenties
    Communication was not existent I knew some greeting my a and basic japs words but she’d only respond back in jap so I was screwed hahaha but she was friendly and warm cos I saw her in her 1st/2nd day? Not sure how she is not as she did her stint at empire then went back to Japan and now back again for round 2

This time she is back and working at club and when I gave management the feedback they said they’d talk to her and ask trainer to remind her some of the service and things so I can only ASSUME she’s got better based on no price change and she moved up to club …

Yea she is definitely not new or inexperienced and not shy to play with the joy stick
    She knows her way around the cock but wasn’t mind blowing bbbj kinda felt like an average amateur one you get from bbbj bar or the soaplands?

You’re right I think she’s used to going with the flow and see how session pans out vs experienced girl that knows what need to be done for diamond especially with Ginza high standards always asking customers did girl do all service? Everything in diamond was done even asking how minute details like how was bbbj and how was dfk lol…. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing google review right after post nut clarity hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Sally now working from Ginza Club