Establishment : 278 Ginza Empire

Date of visit : 16 Nov 2021

Weblink: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2302

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $260/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Catbath, Massage, B2B, Rimming, DFK, Girl Next Door vibe.

Size/shape : Good handful C cup (enhanced), petit, stomach a bit chubby, Ok face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for try but not for repeat.

English: 6.5/10

Went to see C Kitty for the first time in 278 Club. First impression was a bit disappointing, her face doesn't match the overall Profile photo, but she still looks decent. She takes off her dress and I can see that she got a good enhanced C cup. She has a sketchy boob structure, unshaved pussy area, and her stomach is not flat, but her ass is flat. I fell for Ginza alluring description as she was not small and cute.
Her English speaking skill is better than other C girls in Ginza. She can initiate & talk comfortably.

Part 1 : *TL: DR Ginza standard service* + first time rimming
We both went to the shower, Basic Ginza procedure. A thoroughly clean BBBJ and B2B slide.
We both continued to bed, where she gave me a catbath with a tongue flicking motion. It was pretty good.
She asked if I wanna do RIMMING. I never tried it but here goes nothing. She told me to get into a doggy position and started to lick around my asshole area while playing with my cock. I DON'T KNOW if I'm supposed to be aroused or confused, but it was a weird experience. The Rimming was not intense she just did it for like 1 minute. I do not think she is good at RIMMING.
She then gave me a quick B2B again, and it was a pleasant sensation as I could feel her soft skin pressing all over me.
I turned over, and she gave me a BBBJ again with her tongue flicking motion.

Dom is on, and we just did missionary and cowgirl until I climaxed. It was ok sex, nothing special.

Post-part 1:

I could not get my dick hard again as I didn't have the energy or lust anymore, so she just gave me a massage while chatting.
The timer rang, and we headed to the shower, where she cleaned me thoroughly again.

Overall, it was an ok punt to me. Not the worst experience I had with Ginza, but not the best. Her BBBJ skill is ok, Rimming is not her speciality, and the sex was ok. It was more like a Girl Next Door feeling type of sex. If your favourite girl is booked out for that day and you need to bust a nut real quick, C Kitty would do the job. Maybe a quick 30 min - 45 min session is enough.