Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of you have girlfriends/wives?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How many of you have girlfriends/wives?

Just curious to know about how many non-single men here do these things?

I have a long-term girlfriend that I find very attractive and who has a really high sex drive, but for some reason I still can’t shake off that urge to want to fuck other girls (even those that are much less attractive than she is).
    I don’t crave sex with her as much as I should even though there’s never a shortage of it so a part of me feels that this is really wrong.

Am I a weirdo or am I not the only one here like this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzwest View Post

I have a long-term girlfriend that I find very attractive and who has a really high sex drive, but for some reason I still can’t shake off that urge to want to fuck other girls (even those that are much less attractive than she is).
    I don’t crave sex with her as much as I should even though there’s never a shortage of it so a part of me feels that this is really wrong.

Your girlfriend is probably fucking other guys so you should not feel so bad...

Be alpha n fuck whores. Or be a woke beta cuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Remember, variety is the spice of life.

Eating the same food everyday is boring, so is fucking the same women.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Wow!!!.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stay single and sing this song, you are paying for your GF or wife one way or the other, WL's have fixed price but your partners have variable rates, in the end she will take half your house, car, money and the worst alimony.

I've got hoes, I've got hoes
    In different area codes (Area), area codes (Codes)
    Hoes! Hoes...
    In different area codes (Area)
    Area codes (Codes)
    Hoes!

Mate,you are not alone there, just think Hugh Grant got caught with Divine Brown ! And his super hot babe girl friend in Liz Hurley ! Who would you rather fuck ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No. I’m a single loser with nothing to offer women.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Harsh but fair we're all realists on this forum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You're not a loser Wok, its just that the right women haven't seen what you have to offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    he clearly stated nothing to offer. So he is a loser .. like me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Wow!!!.............
    More women with partners have affairs than men who have partners

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No one is a loser BTL, everyone has at least one thing they're good at

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    GF but still punt regularly...... can't shake the habit i guess. Throw a side chick in there as well normally....

Wife + regular hot FWB + occasional RnT.

Love my double life. Getting old, not much time left for exciting things…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have a wife but no intimacy since last 10 years. Just in the relationship for the kids. It’s tough. But I must say I was going for ml and WL before I got married. I guess it was for convince also.

But everyone is different and men being men need variety or to satisfy the ego have the urge to fuck other women even if paying for sex. What matters is what is important for you. If it’s the relationship with your gf then keep that the priority and treat visiting the wl as letting out steam to keep things balanced. People stay in a relationship for emotional connection and not just sex.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    From the time before ever having a GF, through to having them, then got engaged, married, divorced, more GFs and defacto... I've been punting all the way.
    I don't see any correlation at all between having a partner and whether or not I see hookers. Having or chasing a new partner simply takes up all my time and sex drive making it less likely for me to punt, that's all.

As for why I do it, it's just my own secret habit. If I'm left "to my own devices" I would invariably think about doing this to have a good time.

Banned
    How many of you have girlfriends/wives?
    I have a wife who lives in Hong Kong. She loves the life there and used to fly back to Sydney once every 3/4 months to see me. She hasn't been back since Corvid for 2 years.

I throw myself into work to forget about loneliness of living alone. Seeing a ML is an instant fix but not a solution. I'm in the process of setting up a 3 ft tropical fish tank. That would keep me busy for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I have a wife who lives in Hong Kong. She loves the life there and used to fly back to Sydney once every 3/4 months to see me. She hasn't been back since Corvid for 2 years.

I throw myself into work to forget about loneliness of living alone. Seeing a ML is an instant fix but not a solution. I'm in the process of setting up a 3 ft tropical fish tank. That would keep me busy for a while.
    I used aquarium as a therapy for few years, I used to have 9 feet aquarium for Koi's, 3 feet one for red bellied piranhas and 2 feet for flowerhorn, I always wanted to own ghostfish and also owned pair of alligator gar but both died of unnatural causes, I gave them up since it was lot of work, cleaning filters and changing water takes lot of time. I felt sense of relief when I watched these fishes grow to its adult life, worst thing to own are piranhas as they eat a lot and poop as much as they eat, filters need to work 24/7 to keep the water clean. Best of luck with your tropical fish aquarium.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Wife + regular hot FWB + occasional RnT.

Love my double life. Getting old, not much time left for exciting things…
    Fuck me. If u have a hot FWB why still need punt? How do u keep a FWB going ? Surely they want a steady guy, unless they also have partner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast