Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you have girlfriends/wives?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Fuck me. If u have a hot FWB why still need punt? How do u keep a FWB going ? Surely they want a steady guy, unless they also have partner
    I just found out what a FWB is, I had one of them between marriages in the early 80s, she was married and also I knew her from school, long time ago.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you have a partner and still punt then its odds on your partner has a FWB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you have a partner and still punt then its odds on your partner has a FWB
    Yep, I think it's only fair that the wife/partner/GF/insignificant other or what the fuck you call them are getting their arses hammered as well by other "gentlemen"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I used aquarium as a therapy for few years, I used to have 9 feet aquarium for Koi's, 3 feet one for red bellied piranhas and 2 feet for flowerhorn, I always wanted to own ghostfish and also owned pair of alligator gar but both died of unnatural causes, I gave them up since it was lot of work, cleaning filters and changing water takes lot of time. I felt sense of relief when I watched these fishes grow to its adult life, worst thing to own are piranhas as they eat a lot and poop as much as they eat, filters need to work 24/7 to keep the water clean. Best of luck with your tropical fish aquarium.
    12 angel fishes and 1/4 change of water once a week are all I'm prepared to commit to.

I'm self-employed and I work 7 days a week and long hours.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't punt if I'm in any sort of meaningful relationship. If I find myself thinking about cheating or punting regularly then that's a sign to me that the relationship may have run its course. I would expect the same in return.

Remember, love is like a fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the hottest chicks are the ones you havent fucked yet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I don't punt if I'm in any sort of meaningful relationship. If I find myself thinking about cheating or punting regularly then that's a sign to me that the relationship may have run its course. I would expect the same in return.

Remember, love is like a fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.
    Your comparison is hilarious but I like it, mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Be alpha n fuck whores. Or be a woke beta cuck.
    Bruh... this!! preach!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12