Thread: Post Lock down Places closing Early ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Post Lock down Places closing Early ??

Hey All.

So as many know some of our Favorited places and girls are gone for now due to this pandemic.

I have even had to work a bit go out dating.
    I forgot how old I am and also how desperate women my age are to get married.

So I can only assume because many of them still advertising.
    That most places are just closing early ?

So Normally back pre lockdown. I use to Visit a Mate in North Shore. On the way back I'd go via 533 or I'd drive by even. Sometimes just turn around because- I figure - ah bugger it.

But I went by last week Tuesday Closed and it was only 10PM ? Then on Sunday. I can't remember what time I left my mates place but I think it was before 11pm.
    I wasn't planning because I had a early start next day- Hate XMAS TIME.
    But Again Closed.

Another Punter told me, even some other places known for being open - closed.

I would not be surprised but has anyone else noticed this ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Hey All.

So as many know some of our Favorited places and girls are gone for now due to this pandemic.

I have even had to work a bit go out dating.
    I forgot how old I am and also how desperate women my age are to get married.

So I can only assume because many of them still advertising.
    That most places are just closing early ?

So Normally back pre lockdown. I use to Visit a Mate in North Shore. On the way back I'd go via 533 or I'd drive by even. Sometimes just turn around because- I figure - ah bugger it.

But I went by last week Tuesday Closed and it was only 10PM ? Then on Sunday. I can't remember what time I left my mates place but I think it was before 11pm.
    I wasn't planning because I had a early start next day- Hate XMAS TIME.
    But Again Closed.

Another Punter told me, even some other places known for being open - closed.

I would not be surprised but has anyone else noticed this ?
    Really depends on what you are after and what areas...

RNT generally will be locked up and gone by 7 - 8 pm, unless its a private.
    FS places (licensed) will generally be a bit later, if not 24 hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe there is a shortage of ice with the borders being closed so the girls can't stay up as late.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shortage of punters, business is actually slow post lockdown so shops just close up earlier. Safer for girls too. Speaking with some MLs they said it was nuts for 1 week after the lockdown ended but it's trailed off and is slower than it was pre-lockdown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you are right. For short period most of my side work was flat out.
    Now, it's dead. Normally I get a lot of minor jobs pre Xmas and during Xmas and January booked in.
    Depending if car work or home items.
    I had one enquiry for a demo job and I asked the guys if the Boss was planning girls and nose candy party. They said no talk of party?

Very annoying for those of us who like the dark.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've noticed that in a lot of businesses (cafe, hairdresser, etc) hours have been reduced, and shops closed on certain days etc. Walking through Ewoo yesterday I started counting new "For Lease" signs, on the Korean side alone there were at least 5 businesses recently closed up or about to close up, Chinese side significantly more. Times are tough. A hairdresser I've known for years used to stay open late on Sunday to fit everyone in as that was one of their busiest days, today they closed for the day by 4.30pm. Most of the restaurants on the Korean side were closed today. I think people have seen the post-lockdown downturn and decided it's not worth their while opening after certain times until there's enough demand back in the market.