I was trolling through people nearby in wechat and stumble onto an id called girlclub.

The photos in the moments section showed a great looking girl, but the one of her in a see through teddy with her pussy lips exposed got me starting a conversation with her.
She was based in an apartment in Burwood and it was $150 for half and $250 for the hour, so I made the booking for that evening.
I wasn't expecting much I thought it would be a bait and switch, but when she opened the door it was really her and she was wearing that same teddy that I asked her to wear.
I paid her had a quick shower and she jumped on me straight away, bbbj cim all within 5 minutes of getting there. She cleaned me up and got me to lie down for a massage, I was thinking "fuck I just wasted $100 by blowing so quick". But after a little while the massage turned sensual, she flipped me over and away we went again, bbbj 69 daty bbbj on with the dom and we fucked in different positions till I finally blew another load in standing doggy.
I haven't cum twice in an hour in years, this is a testament to her dedication to the job. Also she never took that teddy off. I don't know how long I was there but I'm pretty sure it was longer than the hour.
Now when I look her up she's started a little group and has girls in Hurstville, Mascot, Campsie, Liverpool, Auburn, Pyrmont and the list keeps growing.

The wechat ID is babyinall