Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: girlclub

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

girlclub

I was trolling through people nearby in wechat and stumble onto an id called girlclub.

The photos in the moments section showed a great looking girl, but the one of her in a see through teddy with her pussy lips exposed got me starting a conversation with her.
    She was based in an apartment in Burwood and it was $150 for half and $250 for the hour, so I made the booking for that evening.
    I wasn't expecting much I thought it would be a bait and switch, but when she opened the door it was really her and she was wearing that same teddy that I asked her to wear.
    I paid her had a quick shower and she jumped on me straight away, bbbj cim all within 5 minutes of getting there. She cleaned me up and got me to lie down for a massage, I was thinking "fuck I just wasted $100 by blowing so quick". But after a little while the massage turned sensual, she flipped me over and away we went again, bbbj 69 daty bbbj on with the dom and we fucked in different positions till I finally blew another load in standing doggy.
    I haven't cum twice in an hour in years, this is a testament to her dedication to the job. Also she never took that teddy off. I don't know how long I was there but I'm pretty sure it was longer than the hour.
    Now when I look her up she's started a little group and has girls in Hurstville, Mascot, Campsie, Liverpool, Auburn, Pyrmont and the list keeps growing.

The wechat ID is babyinall
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Great pick up ! I’ll probably give it a shot in the near future thanks for taking one for the team, bro !

Thanks mate! Taking one for the team. We all like punts which turn out to be the way it should!! What would you estimate her age to be?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    its not a private.
    its an agency.

Note... the girl isn't even named !!
    Probably never repeatable....

90% of private girls are working with agents, it's been this way forever.

What makes it private is the location, it's in a private apartment, not a brothel.

They're very responsive and communicate well.

Unfortunately the Burwood girl is not available at the moment because she's looking for a new apartment.

There are girls Available in Hurstville, Liverpool and the city. The city prices are higher though but they do have video services if that's your thing. You just can't record the girl's face.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As Riff pointed out to you local I saw her in a private apartment at Burwood. I didn't bother with a name as I was so excited by what I saw and her tongue was down my throat almost immediately.

As the title is self explanatory to anyone with half a brain "girlclub" and the fact that I listed different girls at other locations around Sydney of course its a fucking agency.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a mobile number they advertise? I've never used wechat but may have to start if it's getting some pleasant surprises. What do you reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    As Riff pointed out to you local I saw her in a private apartment at Burwood. I didn't bother with a name as I was so excited by what I saw and her tongue was down my throat almost immediately.

As the title is self explanatory to anyone with half a brain "girlclub" and the fact that I listed different girls at other locations around Sydney of course its a fucking agency.
    Lol - thanks again for the info. I'm lining something up and will do let you guys know how it goes. Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow great find, is a 'teddy' just lingerie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, Like a one piece bikini but lacey and open at the crotch for easy access

She's got more friend requests than she can handle and she knows about the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice one mate. You got lucky. Most of the private ads that are done through online groups/pimps are fake.

I take a punt of those types of ads on occasion. I would say 9/10 times they are fake. I tip my hat to you for that one.

Seen the old controversial Daisybaby WeChat is posting adverts with the same girls.

Some girls even offering BBFS for extra charge. Hmmmmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tempted to try chick with name 2ct , $300/30min natural sex , looks alright unless photos are fake, location pyrmont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had Coco's We Chat ID from Daisybaby days and now it's this new Girls Club. I visited Coco and Rilla and Daisy several times and they are all young and sexy girls as per the photos. After I posted about my visits with these girls I had negative comments about them maybe being older but they were in their mid to late 20's and maybe one was 30. I knew back then it was a few girls running their own setup and they had a young guy messaging the bookings usually when the girls are busy with clients and cannot message back while working. I had their private We Chats as they put them on my phone right in front of me but there were times the young guy had their phones while they are with a client and yes he would text as if it was the girl so technically catfishing but I had their private ID's as I occasionally text them after all this finished about what they are up to now. So if you know the setup then its all good and you get to see really nice young girls who back then did not offer any BBFS although I see they do now with new girls. I always had a great time with all of them and I am lining up a visit with them again in the near future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    I had Coco's We Chat ID from Daisybaby days and now it's this new Girls Club. I visited Coco and Rilla and Daisy several times and they are all young and sexy girls as per the photos. After I posted about my visits with these girls I had negative comments about them maybe being older but they were in their mid to late 20's and maybe one was 30. I knew back then it was a few girls running their own setup and they had a young guy messaging the bookings usually when the girls are busy with clients and cannot message back while working. I had their private We Chats as they put them on my phone right in front of me but there were times the young guy had their phones while they are with a client and yes he would text as if it was the girl so technically catfishing but I had their private ID's as I occasionally text them after all this finished about what they are up to now. So if you know the setup then its all good and you get to see really nice young girls who back then did not offer any BBFS although I see they do now with new girls. I always had a great time with all of them and I am lining up a visit with them again in the near future.
    Further intel on girls club? Can’t find it on WeChat… looking for something to play with today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    babyinall
    This is the WeChat ID

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is interesting. I think we might be seeing more of these agencies popping up. All those brothels and RNTs shutting shop must have an effect... rats fleeing a sinking ship, as the saying goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is interesting. I think we might be seeing more of these agencies popping up. All those brothels and RNTs shutting shop must have an effect... rats fleeing a sinking ship, as the saying goes.
    Yes I've found another one babydaisy666 (wechat ID), its a new website (to me) with a number girls on. A number of the girls have the same number and they have admitted to me they are an agent managing the girls.
    Others seem to be independents some I recognise from either working in shops or a independents advertising elsewhere. Prices seems about right for an independent $250 /hr for girls managing themselves or $300 / hr through an agent been the cheapest.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast