Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: girlclub

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    It's showing as $999.00 on the OFO site? Lol
    $1000 for a bang? She must be living the high life if guys are forking out cash like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    $1000 for a bang? She must be living the high life if guys are forking out cash like this.
    I'm into my K girls but even I have limits lol. Its a hit and miss with girlclub. I think some are reviewed on this forum but others with "SMS" feedback on WeChat. I've tried them once and it was a so so punt but they at least posted my message feedback accurately.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw a very attractive Chinese lady walk into the girl club on Harris Street yesterday. Only problem was that she was quite mature...I estimate mid 40s but she was tall , great body and nice face. I have never gone inside primarily because the prices seem ridiculous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I saw a very attractive Chinese lady walk into the girl club on Harris Street yesterday. Only problem was that she was quite mature...I estimate mid 40s but she was tall , great body and nice face. I have never gone inside primarily because the prices seem ridiculous.
    Is there a shop for girlclub on harris Street?
    MID 40s is a definite miss

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Is there a shop for girlclub on harris Street?
    MID 40s is a definite miss
    Near the post office at 181 Harris

Junior Member(有D料到)

GC - doctored photos and b&s

Tried two girls there. One in Hornsby which was a bait and switch, so walked out. Then the person said try the city girls, and the girl there was not worth it at $450/hr. While much older than the photos, she was nice and accomodating, but rushed and did not even complete the whole hour, she was keen to get me going. At that price I will get superb service at Ginza, n5m or 42g.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sorry to hear about the bait and switch. Which girl did you bookin Hornsby and city so i dont book the wrong girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by unixrules View Post
    Tried two girls there. One in Hornsby which was a bait and switch, so walked out. Then the person said try the city girls, and the girl there was not worth it at $450/hr. While much older than the photos, she was nice and accomodating, but rushed and did not even complete the whole hour, she was keen to get me going. At that price I will get superb service at Ginza, n5m or 42g.
    Rip sorry to hear, could've got almost two girls at Ginza at that price point

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was 18.2 . Clearly not the same girl. They don't have her on the roster, so they just use any girl at Hunter Hunnies (142 George) who is avaliable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are absolutely correct. We (my friend tried too) had to try it once to see what that sort of price/class fetches in the city. ( Took one for the boys, literally !!! ). But, yes, Ginza, n5m, 42g etc. are way better value. In fact, if one wants western, something like touchmoreclass, Liasons etc. you get way better value.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredandwine View Post
    Rip sorry to hear, could've got almost two girls at Ginza at that price point
    You're right here. Not only Ginza but other good shops too. 😃

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had 3 experiences with GC. First and third were meh. 2nd was 😍😍😍

She doesn't work anymore but she was, true to description, 19 uni student. Body was hot and personality was super cute.

So I guess, as with all things here, just gotta take a shot and hope for the best. Though the price point makes it hard to pop em off rapidly 😁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by throwashx View Post
    Had 3 experiences with GC. First and third were meh. 2nd was 😍😍😍

She doesn't work anymore but she was, true to description, 19 uni student. Body was hot and personality was super cute.

So I guess, as with all things here, just gotta take a shot and hope for the best. Though the price point makes it hard to pop em off rapidly 😁
    Did you put in an AR?

Banned
    Girl club started out with honesty and principles
    Became successful....principles and honesty went out the door
    Now selling vapes RATS and organizing speed dating...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Girl club started out with honesty and principles
    Became successful....principles and honesty went out the door
    Now selling vapes RATS and organizing speed dating...
    Could you please tell me what is speed dating ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    In the context of this forum, it's when a dude goes into a massage shop for a 30min RnT, gets the feels for the ML, and gets her phone number or WeChat ID.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Lol, if you're a millennial you'd probably not know what is speed dating. It's a 90s thing.

An organiser would gather single men and women in equal numbers, say 20 men and women. They would then find a suitable place like a pub or restaurant and book it out for a few hours. During that time, the men and women would each go in turns to sit opposite each other and do quick intros of a few minutes each. The aim is to meet as many single opposite sex within as short a period of time as possible, and hopefully hook up with someone.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, if you're a millennial you'd probably not know what is speed dating. It's a 90s thing.

An organiser would gather single men and women in equal numbers, say 20 men and women. They would then find a suitable place like a pub or restaurant and book it out for a few hours. During that time, the men and women would each go in turns to sit opposite each other and do quick intros of a few minutes each. The aim is to meet as many single opposite sex within as short a period of time as possible, and hopefully hook up with someone.
    Lol that actually sounds fun. Quicker than scheduling multiple dates with girls online. A process to chat them up, tee up a time and then spend a whole night on a date to potentially find they're not the one lol.

With speed dating you'd fit in a single night potentially multiple nights of dating hahaha.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345