Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: girlclub

New girl 9ct looks awesome, probably too early to get feedback but would be interested to hear. Either way, will mostly pay her a visit next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The new batch of girls from these guys are absolute stunners, at least their pictures are anyway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    The new batch of girls from these guys are absolute stunners, at least their pictures are anyway.
    Batch is good but mainly in ct=City. Other area quite dry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - and they've not advetrtised hurstville since my bad experience I see too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Keen to try the thicc Malaysian at Auburn that does anal.
    Anyone seen her and has any feedback before I TOFTT?
    Wondering if anyone has any feedback on the auburn one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygee View Post
    Yep - and they've not advetrtised hurstville since my bad experience I see too
    I had a poor experience. Clear bait and switch. What a waste of time. Don’t bother. Opened the door to a 40 something mamasan.

Price is even higher than shops and more risky.

At $400 and things like CIM is extra just stick with shops all included and way cheaper.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Already tried a couple of girls, first time the girl was way older than the pics and she had good attitude but nothing like the pics and strong cigarette smell. Second same nothing like the pictures it was supposed to be 20yo and it was at least mid 30s and nothing like the pics, just walked out. Avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girlclub Auburn

I met up with the Malaysian girl at Auburn before Christmas. She doesn’t match the photo at all, reasonably overweight and not that attractive. The flat was basically empty except for a mattress on the floor of a bedroom which was a bit sketchy. But ……. she sucks like a Hoover and can DT pretty well. Anal is all part of the service and she is good at it, finish with a great BBBJ and CIM. She was friendly and chatty, a student trying to make some money to cover living expenses. For $250 you can’t really complain about her. It was a fun punt but from her looks, you can she why she has to offer the services she does at that price.
    I hope this helps.
    Last edited by countryboy; 14-01-2022 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Extra information

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I met up with the Malaysian girl at Auburn before Christmas. She doesn’t match the photo at all, reasonably overweight and not that attractive. The flat was basically empty except for a mattress on the floor of a bedroom which was a bit sketchy. But ……. she sucks like a Hoover and can DT pretty well. Anal is all part of the service and she is good at it, finish with a great BBBJ and CIM. She was friendly and chatty, a student trying to make some money to cover living expenses. For $250 you can’t really complain about her. It was a fun punt but from her looks, you can she why she has to offer the services she does at that price.
    I hope this helps.
    Only a mattress on the floor? Hopefully, it's not a place where people also shoot up. You wouldn't want the police breaking the door finding you on a mattress on the floor after complaints from other people in the complex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No, it wasn’t a shooting gallery, the flat was modern and clean, but unfurnished. A bit weird, mind.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Been checking out the latest batch. What do you guys think of this photo from one of the city girls? I reckon it's a really bad photoshop because her spine doesn't appear to be in the center of her torso!
    NP0314_Gallery02_540x720.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Been checking out the latest batch. What do you guys think of this photo from one of the city girls? I reckon it's a really bad photoshop because her spine doesn't appear to be in the center of her torso!
    NP0314_Gallery02_540x720.jpg
    Her spine is ok it's the torso that's crooked

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Her spine is ok it's the torso that's crooked
    Yeah, I reckon they tried to photoshop away some “torso” on one side and forgot to do the same on the other side. Meaning she’s fat in person.

Anyone tried no. 32 in the City? She's also here in OFO going by the name of Philomena:
    https://oneforone.online/product/np0324/

That second photo on her profile looks very familiar, pretty sure I've seen it on another ad before.
    They quoted me $500/hr.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Anyone tried no. 32 in the City? She's also here in OFO going by the name of Philomena:
    https://oneforone.online/product/np0324/

That second photo on her profile looks very familiar, pretty sure I've seen it on another ad before.
    They quoted me $500/hr.
    It's showing as $999.00 on the OFO site? Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like it's bait and switch. Photos definitely not real

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been keeping an eye on their roster. Seems like they keep getting more beautiful girls. Might try.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    Been keeping an eye on their roster. Seems like they keep getting more beautiful girls. Might try.
    Please try for us brother. Most of us tried and it’s all bait and switch.

I saw one photo they use for the city girl and I know 100% it is from Instagram fake because I follow the real girl ahaha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Please try for us brother. Most of us tried and it’s all bait and switch.

I saw one photo they use for the city girl and I know 100% it is from Instagram fake because I follow the real girl ahaha.
    Oh really? Which one? I'd like to follow this Instagram girl lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    It's showing as $999.00 on the OFO site? Lol
    HOW pretty Is philomena? Any truth to her photos

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast