Thread: Periodic table

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Periodic table

Years before covid I used to visit an rnt in the western suburbs which had one room which had ceramic tiles on the floor and a drain. I never found out who set it up but obviously, a previous shop tenant had done it as the rnt place wouldn’t spend that kind of money on rented premises.
    Now in this room which was roughly 3 x 3m sat a large massage table. Actually quite low only about 40cm off the floor. I suspect a few of you now know where I am talking about. The room was very functional but not used that often.

I use to visit this shop at least twice a month for many years and see my regular. Early on if the lady was at that time of the month I got the pussy slide instead. I remember one week doing daty when “that” started and I got a faceful, which honestly I quite like the taste of blood so just continued. My lady didn’t mind as she always got horny at that time and loved it. We eventually never worried about that time of the month and enjoyed ourselves although it was a bit messy, but the room was “hoseable” so an easy cleanup.

The shop eventually changed hands and we both moved on.

I drove past it yesterday and it has not been a massage shop for years.

Now I kinda miss the good times I had there and wouldn’t mind finding another regular who didn’t mind (or preferably liked) service during those times…

The last I managed to get was a young thing at chatswood60 who was enjoying my data and didn’t realise she had started till she saw my red face…
    I was really enjoying it till she started screaming…

I realise this would turn a lot of guys off, but If you know of a lady into this, please let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post

Years before covid I used to visit an rnt in the western suburbs which had one room which had ceramic tiles on the floor and a drain. I never found out who set it up but obviously, a previous shop tenant had done it as the rnt place wouldn’t spend that kind of money on rented premises.
    Now in this room which was roughly 3 x 3m sat a large massage table. Actually quite low only about 40cm off the floor. I suspect a few of you now know where I am talking about. The room was very functional but not used that often.

I use to visit this shop at least twice a month for many years and see my regular. Early on if the lady was at that time of the month I got the pussy slide instead. I remember one week doing daty when “that” started and I got a faceful, which honestly I quite like the taste of blood so just continued. My lady didn’t mind as she always got horny at that time and loved it. We eventually never worried about that time of the month and enjoyed ourselves although it was a bit messy, but the room was “hoseable” so an easy cleanup.

The shop eventually changed hands and we both moved on.

I drove past it yesterday and it has not been a massage shop for years.

Now I kinda miss the good times I had there and wouldn’t mind finding another regular who didn’t mind (or preferably liked) service during those times…

The last I managed to get was a young thing at chatswood60 who was enjoying my data and didn’t realise she had started till she saw my red face…
    I was really enjoying it till she started screaming…

I realise this would turn a lot of guys off, but If you know of a lady into this, please let me know...
    That should fulfill the fantasy of your youngheart by posting that here !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

For the sake of keeping our lunch down let's hope this thread dies a quick death.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s called having a “Dolmio Grin” ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not gonna yuck your yum, but i've never heard of a fetish like this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    For the sake of keeping our lunch down let's hope this thread dies a quick death.
    Yep.... I've pulled out with a red dick on many occasions.... who cares.... but DATY? No thanks!

Banned
    If Mr. Bummer was an outlaw biker, he would certainly have his red wings badge by now.