Thread: Indian Jane - run don’t walk to see her (and treat her well)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Indian Jane - run don’t walk to see her (and treat her well)

I don’t do FS very often but had read the rave reviews of Jane (formerly Arianna) and had to see for myself. $250 exchanged. I wait in booth for her.

Comes in - makes small talk as we walk to the room. How’s your weekend going? Do you like to cook? I couldn’t imagine anything naughty was going to happen.

Into room. Have shower. She comes in to help me scrub but no action. I lay on bed. She lies next to me with towel on.

We start cuddling and kissing - real gfe experience. I’m touching her all over rubbing her ass then eventually feeling her clit. She’s getting wet. We kiss again and she grabs my cock stroking it.

I position myself for daty and get to work. Her pussy is a piece of art. It tastes so good. She likes daty but she gives me the impression she wants me to come back up. I lick her gorgeous 20 year old tits. She returns the favor by nibbling on my 51 year old white manboobs. Sensational. More kissing and clit rubbing. Then she cums. Wow.

Next she is on my cock with bbbj. I’m afraid I’m going to cum. Let’s fuck. Dom on and into missionary. I’m so close to cumming I enter her with my thick shaft and just lie there savoring the moment. Then she starts squeezing her muscles around my stationary cock. Fuck. I’m moaning with pleasure. Her eyes are not open or closed. She just looks lost in my cock. She’s definitely enjoying as others have said. Fuck it. I’ve had a good run. I start pumping. Before too long it’s destination cum.

We lay on the bed exhausted in each other’s arms for a few minutes. Then I have another shower then it’s back to bed and I begin exploring her gorgeous body. My cock starts getting hard again and I push it on her leg. She grabs it and starts jerking.

Then it’s a proper bbbj. This time I can hold myself from cumming enough to enjoy the moment. She is a cock worshipper adjusting tempo based on how the lil fella responds. At times she’s almost deep throating. No tissue bullshit. She focuses on the task at hand.

I could cum in her mouth but I need to ride her again. She asks if I want to fuck. I ask her if she wants to be fucked. Yes. Ok. Dom on. She’s riding me while I’m licking her tits. Sensational. I ask her to go harder. She does. Pound pound pound. I explode again.

No rush. We lay in the bed for a bit. She’s been here for 3 years, first as a student. She did fuck all during lockdown just sitting at home watching movies. She likes to cook but not Indian - too complicated. She talks to the other Aussie girls but the Asians don’t speak enough English to hold a convo. Like she doesn’t feel she could ask them to help zip up the back of her dress. If she gets bored she talks to management. Oh, she had to change her name because an Indian dude was hassling her. Why do I care? I’m having me Gfe moment and just wanting to pretend we shared something meaningful. One more kiss and cuddle. In shower. Show over. Money well spent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great read Bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that explains the the name change. Very interesting read.