Thread: Question: Has anyone tried new Ginza J Girl Saya?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question: Has anyone tried new Ginza J Girl Saya?

Just saw on the Ginza roster, new J Saya. Described as young, tall.. and NEW.. Any bros tried and happy to report back?

If there is radio silence, I’m guessing she’s hot and bros are trying to keep her as a secret esp if she’s new. this is pretty standard behaviour on here IMHO.. Don’t blame them..

With the shortage of real J girls, I’m sure there will be a red hot crack.

I miss the old days when Rooter would hav given us a great blow by blow review within the first 2 shifts of a new J girl at Ginza.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Just saw on the Ginza roster, new J Saya. Described as young, tall.. and NEW.. Any bros tried and happy to report back?

If there is radio silence, I’m guessing she’s hot and bros are trying to keep her as a secret esp if she’s new. this is pretty standard behaviour on here IMHO.. Don’t blame them..

With the shortage of real J girls, I’m sure there will be a red hot crack.

I miss the old days when Rooter would hav given us a great blow by blow review within the first 2 shifts of a new J girl at Ginza.
    Rooter's form guide was always worth a read. I picked up some rippers after checking out his reviews. I hope he is back in the saddle and on the keyboard when the airport is welcoming the new influx of Japanese "students" and tourists. Mightn't be much longer ������