Thread: J Saya - finally a new J gal after 2 years drought

Banned

J Saya - finally a new J gal after 2 years drought

I am lucky to be able to book J Saya for 1 hr today and i am her first customer. I arrived early as always and the session start on time at 12:45 pm...

This J Saya definitely new and never work in Ginza or any other shop before. There was J Saya around 3 years ago.., she was more volluptious type and more sweet cute type....

This J Saya is beautiful, 170 cm elegant, long legs, very shapely and meaty ass (she wear string thong today as per Gz website photo and wow her ass is amazing....)

before I go to bit more detail

Look: 9/10, beautiful all natural beauty, charming and elegant with alluring look at the same time, she has sexy slim but meaty ass bodyshape..., however only B cups , the good thing is all natural...
    Service: 9/10, very GFE, just the right perfect skill on BBBJ and nipple licking....., she really knows how to turn you on...., passionate in DFK, she has the most fresh abalone, fully shaved...fresh pink like 18 years old high school girl...., very juicy and just fresh high school girl natural taste..... , i can't stop DATY on her and keep drinking that delicious juice....How to say... it cannot get any fresher than this. Her expression is priceless with her shaking and moaning...., 69, she is sitting on my face straddling her pussy ....
    RTF: Absolutely! 1 hr booking at least, J gal unfortunatly don't do double... i just did double with Jin and Nicole last week... , what i can say is best money i ever spent on, priceless experience!

Banned
    btw, she told me that she is going for her next travel adventure (leaving Sydney) soon in few weeks time...so cancel all your meetings and appointment...book her (if you can...) before she leave Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    I am lucky to be able to book J Saya for 1 hr today and i am her first customer. I arrived early as always and the session start on time at 12:45 pm...

This J Saya definitely new and never work in Ginza or any other shop before. There was J Saya around 3 years ago.., she was more volluptious type and more sweet cute type....

This J Saya is beautiful, 170 cm elegant, long legs, very shapely and meaty ass (she wear string thong today as per Gz website photo and wow her ass is amazing....)

before I go to bit more detail

Look: 9/10, beautiful all natural beauty, charming and elegant with alluring look at the same time, she has sexy slim but meaty ass bodyshape..., however only B cups , the good thing is all natural...
    Service: 9/10, very GFE, just the right perfect skill on BBBJ and nipple licking....., she really knows how to turn you on...., passionate in DFK, she has the most fresh abalone, fully shaved...fresh pink like 18 years old high school girl...., very juicy and just fresh high school girl natural taste..... , i can't stop DATY on her and keep drinking that delicious juice....How to say... it cannot get any fresher than this. Her expression is priceless with her shaking and moaning...., 69, she is sitting on my face straddling her pussy ....
    RTF: Absolutely! 1 hr booking at least, J gal unfortunatly don't do double... i just did double with Jin and Nicole last week... , what i can say is best money i ever spent on, priceless experience!
    Hey Negi,

Quick question... How would you compare new J Saya with J Yui? I saw J Saya the other day and looks like Yui is similar in description?

What is your opinion? Face wise and service wise?

J Yui has been there a couple of years now..

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Hey Negi,

Quick question... How would you compare new J Saya with J Yui? I saw J Saya the other day and looks like Yui is similar in description?

What is your opinion? Face wise and service wise?

J Yui has been there a couple of years now..

Cheers
    Hi bro,

both Yui and Saya are tall and beautiful but in different way. Whilst Saya is more like tall JAL /ANA air-stewardess , Yui is more like a JAV star (only in term of look)
    Actually she looks like Ai Hoshino (google JAV cover PRED-295), even though Yui is much taller than Ai Hoshino.

Both of them has really nice ass and body posture.., but both only have A plus or B cups size..., so if you like bro AHLUNGOR probably they are not your cup of tea...

Personality wise, Saya is more outgoing and curious with sex as she is still new in this and she enjoys pleasant experience with different men..,

J Yui is more quiet in personality and passive hence you have to take the lead with her, but treat her with respect and you will enjoy better experience with her..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Hi bro,

both Yui and Saya are tall and beautiful but in different way. Whilst Saya is more like tall JAL /ANA air-stewardess , Yui is more like a JAV star (only in term of look)
    Actually she looks like Ai Hoshino (google JAV cover PRED-295), even though Yui is much taller than Ai Hoshino.

Both of them has really nice ass and body posture.., but both only have A plus or B cups size..., so if you like bro AHLUNGOR probably they are not your cup of tea...

Personality wise, Saya is more outgoing and curious with sex as she is still new in this and she enjoys pleasant experience with different men..,

J Yui is more quiet in personality and passive hence you have to take the lead with her, but treat her with respect and you will enjoy better experience with her..
    Many thanks Negi

Detail comparison n helps a lot.. Saya is as u described n just like my review.. sweet n very interested in sex, newbie keen..

Yui does interest me but also seeing J Emma as a private still does it for me..

Have u every tried J Mari at Kyoto 206? Can’t get much info at all on her??

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Many thanks Negi

Detail comparison n helps a lot.. Saya is as u described n just like my review.. sweet n very interested in sex, newbie keen..

Yui does interest me but also seeing J Emma as a private still does it for me..

Have u every tried J Mari at Kyoto 206? Can’t get much info at all on her??

Cheers
    J Emma is great, I booked her couple of times while she was at 42 glades...J Mari at Kyoto 206, i still haven't managed to see her at line up.., so haven't tried yet