Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WL asks for number

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WL asks for number

Guys long time lurker first time poster. Don't punt a lot but was thinking about this encounter I had. WL I saw at a shop was polite but a bit clinical at first, but then seemed to warm to me increasingly as the session went on. By the end the timer rang it looked like she wanted me to stay but was unsure. Then as I got dressed she goes "can I have your name and number? So I can show the boss so...". She also said (without going into the specifics lol) she liked the way I treated her. And when I was about to leave she gave me a hug and kept repeating she really wanted to see me again.

The name and number thing took me by surprise and I wasn't sure about the appropriateness at the time so I didn't respond. I know WLs usually want repeat business but believe me, this one really does look, talk and behave young and she'd have no trouble finding customers. So maybe it was all one big sales pitch or not, who knows. Anyways just thought I share this with you guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The first time i visited a brothel for a very popular girl at a very popular popular brothel, at the end of the session, the girl asked to exchange contact details. So we exchanged detials and i thought maybe she wants returning customers? but upon thinking about it, theres no way, shes extremely popular and is actually quite hard to book. Anyway i didn't think too much more of it, we text occasionally but not too often.

Never has the thought occured to me that the girls would show our number to the boss. Why would they do this? Not that it really matters, just curious i guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's setting up a database for PR candidates
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you want to give girls your number, get a "burner" phone and an Aldi prepaid account ($15 for 12 months).

Alternatively, if you are dealing with Asian ML/WL, get a We Chat account or similar and contact through that.

Avoid using anything that gives them direct contact with you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    She's setting up a database for PR candidates
    Interesting take and I wouldn’t discard the thought.
    I was thinking she might be trying to future proof her livelihood by building a database of customers in the event of future extended lockdowns and/or outbreak of COVID-22 etc

Perhaps she’s trying to create a customer QR check-in register, but instead of Covid all close contacts will be notified about a potential outbreak of Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Syphilis

Banned
    I did exchange phone/wechat with a few WLs. Nothing come out of it. I am too lazy to pursue further contacts.

I guess they may be useful for an extended lockdown for private service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone ever used the search function - try ‘mundane’+ why

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers for the replies guys. Yeah was thinking a burner number or wechat but then like I said, I'm not a regular punter so dunno when's the next time I'll head back. With the amount of men she sees I gotta wonder how many men in her mind are 'special' ...

Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Never has the thought occured to me that the girls would show our number to the boss. Why would they do this? Not that it really matters, just curious i guess.
    Thought the same, though maybe it's just any random 'reason' that pops into her mind to justify asking me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At first I thought it was interesting as well but my experience it makes it easier to book with them by swapping numbers and they know who you are.
    So far I had no issues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheresmypeckerrr View Post
    .....With the amount of men she sees I gotta wonder how many men in her mind are 'special' ...
    Many of us think we are great and special. Despite whatever the girls may tell or compliment you we are just another customers for an hour.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Many of us think we are great and special. Despite whatever the girls may tell or compliment you we are just another customers for an hour.
    Exactly. Not many guys are totally honest with themselves. What would make you special? Looks? Unless you resemble 1990's Brad Pitt, sorry you ain't special. Money? Who are you Jeff Bezos? No. Charisma? Unlikely. You're a good paying client she would like to be regular because you are inoffensive? BINGO we have a winner.
    Don't ever delude yourself. The number she gave you is likely her "work" private number, just like a lot of guys have burner phones so do the girls. She keeps a file of regulars so if she jumps shop she has an instant client base to follow her. Also if she manages her bookings it means she is busy all day and not playing walk in lottery. No matter how awesome you think you are, she has seen "better". You aren't special. Nor should you try to be "special" in the hope of winning a girl. Just do you and enjoy the sessions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah be careful about giving your real number out - if your number is tied to your WhatsApp/Facebook/Snapchat etc accounts and your not on top of your privacy settings you can be found

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Exactly. Not many guys are totally honest with themselves. What would make you special? Looks? Unless you resemble 1990's Brad Pitt, sorry you ain't special. Money? Who are you Jeff Bezos? No. Charisma? Unlikely. You're a good paying client she would like to be regular because you are inoffensive? BINGO we have a winner.
    Don't ever delude yourself. The number she gave you is likely her "work" private number, just like a lot of guys have burner phones so do the girls. She keeps a file of regulars so if she jumps shop she has an instant client base to follow her. Also if she manages her bookings it means she is busy all day and not playing walk in lottery. No matter how awesome you think you are, she has seen "better". You aren't special. Nor should you try to be "special" in the hope of winning a girl. Just do you and enjoy the sessions.

There’s a certain part of me that really wants to believe the OP that he might just be that one special type of guy, that elusive unicorn, that strong, silent and masculine type, that guy that all WL‘s and ML’s fall in love with, the one they drool and lust over, the one that gets them dripping wet, the one guy that hears and gets the same compliments over and over again “you’re so strong”, “you’re so handsome”, “you have a beautiful cock”, “you have a beautiful bum”, “can I have your phone number”, “can we cum together” ad nauseam.

Then along comes Mr Asiafever with his sledge hammer and all our dreams, all our desires and fantasies are shattered in one foul swoop as we come crushing down from la-la land……

Thank you for keeping it real Mr Asiafever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “can we cum together” = she dont want to do cim

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    There’s a certain part of me that really wants to believe the OP that he might just be that one special type of guy, that elusive unicorn, that strong, silent and masculine type, that guy that all WL‘s and ML’s fall in love with, the one they drool and lust over, the one that gets them dripping wet, the one guy that hears and gets the same compliments over and over again “you’re so strong”, “you’re so handsome”, “you have a beautiful cock”, “you have a beautiful bum”, “can I have your phone number”, “can we cum together” ad nauseam.

Then along comes Mr Asiafever with his sledge hammer and all our dreams, all our desires and fantasies are shattered in one foul swoop as we come crushing down from la-la land……

Very good Zoo I give you an A+ for that piece...............

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    “can we cum together” = she dont want to do cim
    When C Star first start at 278 i had a session with her there. It was all good she seems happy until in doggy ( probably the best view I have had ever seen she has a
    great good body)

I said CIM in mandarin she's pretend didn't hear it like most Chinese would do haha...I said cim again the look on her face say it all ....she start to moan really loud nd moved her ass even faster "cum with me baby" "cum baby cum. Got my CIM at the end she was cool about it of cus wasn't keen on it try to get out of it as many as possible.

One of my My favorite Chinese wl she was fun nd cheeky.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post

My thought for the day:
    Most of us will die alone without having made any difference to the world, and will be forgotten totally within a few years..

Follow me for more inspirational quotes and life tips....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    My thought for the day:
    Most of us will die alone without having made any difference to the world, and will be forgotten totally within a few years..
    Appropriately "Most of us will die alone without having made any difference to the MLs and WLs, and will be forgotten totally within a few minutes after we've paid and walked out of the parlours while they serve the next Mr. Handsome."

This happens too many times where the guys think they are special.

You wouldn't believe how many selfies some guys send the girls. Funny because they show those pictures to other clients or send them to their friends.

So be careful sending girls your pictures, you don't know how it's being used.

This works both ways, girls have to be careful of what they send their clients as well.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A punt is a punt I wouldn't take anything seriously you paid for her service & she provided her service to you, that's it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast