Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do you punt and why?

Junior Member(有D料到)

When do you punt and why?

What time/days do you guys usually punt and why? Or do you go whenever you have the urge or convenient?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Banned
    I'll be stopping punting very soon. Why? It just costs too much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After work because it’s usually the only time I have..

I wouldn’t really go out the way on the weekend to punt unless I’m going shopping or have plans in the evening. But in this case, it’s usually a sudden urge and thus just a walk-in.

Whereas post-work is usually booked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    What time/days do you guys usually punt and why? Or do you go whenever you have the urge or convenient?

I don't punt coz I only see the same girls and they visit me, these ladies are MLs.........

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I don't punt coz I only see the same girls and they visit me, these ladies are MLs.........
    Thanks for your relevant post, really good to know. Have an awesome day bro!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks for your relevant post, really good to know. Have an awesome day bro!!!
    Is this post relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Is this post relevant?
    Are you relevant?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    They work as carer as well?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cougartown

Really looking on intel for cougartown in riverwood.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    They work as carer as well?
    Well you ignorant piece of shit I worked as a carer for the closest person in my life until she went to total palliative care, I always thought you were a total ignorant moron but you have totally confirmed it, you fucking total douche, your ongoing lame comments never bothered me but this one did, apart from my experience which also was with a dear friend as well, the job as a carer for anyone is not something to make flippant remarks about, may karma come and bite you on your lame arse..........

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I usually punt late into the night or after work which also happens to be at night since i do nighshift. I realise going that late results in me sometimes getting the short end of the stick, so considering ob maybe going a bit earlier on my days off. Why I go late? Not that confident walking into a parlour when there is still sunlight and don't want to bump into other punters and wait around for too long waiting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here is a deadset honest answer. I punt because I’m incredibly shy. I have many female friends & most have partners. One girl I know showed genuine interest in me a few years ago but I was too shy or scared to pull the trigger now she has a partner & a new baby. I sometimes think that could’ve been me. . She was also much younger than me but I could tell she was interested. I believe I know of at least two female friends who have had many failed relationships & I’ve watched it happen. One of these girls is virtually my best friend & now she is 30 & I’m almost 50 it doesn’t seem such a bad idea to tell her the truth. I wouldn’t punt if I was with her for sure because I’ve known her since she was 20 & she gets more stunning by the year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    During my lunch break

I punt when I feel horny and why ? Because I feel horny.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Are you relevant?
    Yes I am. Thank you for asking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothlydoesit View Post
    Really looking on intel for cougartown in riverwood.
    Best pick at riverwood IMO is Sally , Beth and VAnessa
    sadly these are the hardest to pin down o nthe roster but if u can get a booking u will not be disappointed
    all three are genuinely enthusiastic roots and lovely ladies as well always keen to please and adventurous trying new things
    there are some others who are okay as well but this is my top three

Best to make a booking in advance , go for gold and let us no how u go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by danomalley View Post
    Best pick at riverwood IMO is Sally , Beth and VAnessa
    sadly these are the hardest to pin down o nthe roster but if u can get a booking u will not be disappointed
    all three are genuinely enthusiastic roots and lovely ladies as well always keen to please and adventurous trying new things
    there are some others who are okay as well but this is my top three

Best to make a booking in advance , go for gold and let us no how u go

Visited - No booking and saw the line up… not impressed with what I saw and the host advised me of one more who would be free in a moment… waited… saw Marilyn, my head told me to walk but I decided to go ahead.

Usual niceties and shower…. Claimed she will give me best BJ of my life… she must of been between 50-60YO.

The place really need to provide images of what’s on offer on the website….

Did the deed - will visit again but only recommendation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Here is a deadset honest answer. I punt because I’m incredibly shy. I have many female friends & most have partners. One girl I know showed genuine interest in me a few years ago but I was too shy or scared to pull the trigger now she has a partner & a new baby. I sometimes think that could’ve been me. . She was also much younger than me but I could tell she was interested. I believe I know of at least two female friends who have had many failed relationships & I’ve watched it happen. One of these girls is virtually my best friend & now she is 30 & I’m almost 50 it doesn’t seem such a bad idea to tell her the truth. I wouldn’t punt if I was with her for sure because I’ve known her since she was 20 & she gets more stunning by the year.
    Giving a piece of advise. You should work on your self-esteem... maybe try some psycoyherapy, coaching etc...

You say you are shy, but from what I read, you seem to have lack of confidence and you are living on regrets and the past... "if I had..."

Approach this girl friend you have and be honest. Be prepared for rejection and life goes on...

Cheers bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Both when I have the urge and/or is convenient

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast