Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stars of Stanmore

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stars of Stanmore

*Reposting as originally posted in wrong forum:*

Went to Stanmore 200 massage on Monday on my way out to Homebush and had the most awesome 45 minutes. I walked in exhausted and feeling like a peasant, walked out energised feeling like a king!
    I’d been trying to convince Ada to give me a massage for ages - she was my regular for years until she started her own thing and is legit the only girl in Sydney who can reliably get me over the line every time It’s pretty difficult for me to come at the best of times, as I’m one of those weird guys who need an emotional connection with the girl to really relax. And also need to be in a good frame of mind generally, which during the last 2 years has not been a guarantee
    Anyway, she sent a cute Thai girl Bowie in to start the massage. Bowie was really cute but I couldn’t help feeling disappointed that Ada wasn’t there. But then a few minutes in, she came in and stood at the top of the massage table doing my upper back while Bowie worked my legs. Bowie was doing some good tackle tickle (tickle tackle?) while my hands were exploring Ada - so needless to say I was in Thai heaven. Finally i was told to turn around - wont go into details but it was definitely one of the hottest sessions I’ve ever had. Only Ada knows what to do for me, and I think we both enjoy the time together so I’m always happy afterwards..Fucking love that girl!
    Ada generally can’t be booked unless all the other girls are doing jobs, and maybe not even then. She started her own for a reason right I guess I’m just one of the lucky guys who has known her for years and get a special treatment.
    But if you’re not fortunate enough to see Ada, every girl there that I’ve seen (6 or 7 so far lol) has given a great massage, is hot, young and Thai, and super friendly. All had good english except for 1 that I can’t remember the name of The shop itself is super clean, tastefully decorated and has a really nice feel to it. There is a shower in the bathroom and a wash basin in at least 1 of the rooms (the first one on the left as you walk in, I’ve always been in that room but haven’t seen the others)
    Because Ada cares so much about her customers and takes actual pride in the business, she’ll make sure that anyone who walks through the doors leaves happy. In fact I might have to go again today

Also in case it wasn’t obvious I’m talking about 200 Stanmore relaxation massage WeChat is stanmore200 or you can contact the shop directly 0411984066

Happy punting

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Hello 👋
    Thank you of Bowie and Ada’s compliments
    Very happy to see your enjoying
    Please come again
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    *Reposting as originally posted in wrong forum:*

Went to Stanmore 200 massage on Monday on my way out to Homebush and had the most awesome 45 minutes. I walked in exhausted and feeling like a peasant, walked out energised feeling like a king!
    I’d been trying to convince Ada to give me a massage for ages - she was my regular for years until she started her own thing and is legit the only girl in Sydney who can reliably get me over the line every time It’s pretty difficult for me to come at the best of times, as I’m one of those weird guys who need an emotional connection with the girl to really relax. And also need to be in a good frame of mind generally, which during the last 2 years has not been a guarantee
    Anyway, she sent a cute Thai girl Bowie in to start the massage. Bowie was really cute but I couldn’t help feeling disappointed that Ada wasn’t there. But then a few minutes in, she came in and stood at the top of the massage table doing my upper back while Bowie worked my legs. Bowie was doing some good tackle tickle (tickle tackle?) while my hands were exploring Ada - so needless to say I was in Thai heaven. Finally i was told to turn around - wont go into details but it was definitely one of the hottest sessions I’ve ever had. Only Ada knows what to do for me, and I think we both enjoy the time together so I’m always happy afterwards..Fucking love that girl!
    Ada generally can’t be booked unless all the other girls are doing jobs, and maybe not even then. She started her own for a reason right I guess I’m just one of the lucky guys who has known her for years and get a special treatment.
    But if you’re not fortunate enough to see Ada, every girl there that I’ve seen (6 or 7 so far lol) has given a great massage, is hot, young and Thai, and super friendly. All had good english except for 1 that I can’t remember the name of The shop itself is super clean, tastefully decorated and has a really nice feel to it. There is a shower in the bathroom and a wash basin in at least 1 of the rooms (the first one on the left as you walk in, I’ve always been in that room but haven’t seen the others)
    Because Ada cares so much about her customers and takes actual pride in the business, she’ll make sure that anyone who walks through the doors leaves happy. In fact I might have to go again today

Also in case it wasn’t obvious I’m talking about 200 Stanmore relaxation massage WeChat is stanmore200 or you can contact the shop directly 0411984066

Happy punting
    Good read, thanks for sharing good review.
    Concur your comments about Ada’s special treatment, without great stamina might missed those enjoyments part 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol too true
    Sorry, missed this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Lol too true
    Sorry, missed this!

Hello 👋
    We missed you too
    ❤️❤️Monday Beautiful ❤️❤️
    Tina (Thai Girl Super Pretty Model)
    Bowie (Thai Uni Lovely Girl)
    Nadia( Laos Cute Lovely)
    Kiki (Thai Beauty Super Model)

Banned
    Hey Basil22, it appears you had great time with Ada but I thought the review was about Bowie or did she not impress you as much as Ada? There were no details about Bowie's body shape, height, any tattoos, type of massage provided and her attitude toward you. After reading your positive review especially of Ada, I was unable to form any picture of Bowie in my mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Hey Basil22, it appears you had great time with Ada but I thought the review was about Bowie or did she not impress you as much as Ada? There were no details about Bowie's body shape, height, any tattoos, type of massage provided and her attitude toward you. After reading your positive review especially of Ada, I was unable to form any picture of Bowie in my mind.
    Hey [mention]cuteguy [/mention], yeah I guess Ada stole the show Na if I remember correctly I was a bit fragile that day, having only had a couple hours sleep. When that happens my anxiety spikes and I can only properly enjoy being with someone I feel comfortable around (ie not first time meeting someone).
    I can’t remember clearly Bowie’s looks but she was definitely hot, I remember that much. Sorry can’t be more helpful!

I can’t remember clearly Bowie’s looks but she was definitely hot, I remember that much. Sorry can’t be more helpful!

Probably our focus not on their face but on other parts 😂
    I met a lady yesterday she said she know me but I couldn’t recalled where we met 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Star works at Nana’s shop? As can see Bowie at Nana’s shop too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Is Star works at Nana’s shop? As can see Bowie at Nana’s shop too
    Hi Jumper
    A bit confusing as this review didn’t mentioned anything about the ml Star or just me lol? Where’s nana shop? Another silly question lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyg912 View Post
    Hi Jumper
    A bit confusing as this review didn’t mentioned anything about the ml Star or just me lol? Where’s nana shop? Another silly question lol
    I think Nana's shop is Sussex Star

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Probably our focus not on their face but on other parts 😂
    I met a lady yesterday she said she know me but I couldn’t recalled where we met 😂
    Hey Leslie75. It's no wonder the girl recognised you but unfortunately, you had no recollection of her. Too many shops and too many girls for you. Haha. Many MLs have very good memories of their customers while many of us have had the same embarrassing moments of not remembering girls at times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought to read Star’s reviews before visiting her

Thanks for sharing

Hey Leslie75. It's no wonder the girl recognised you but unfortunately, you had no recollection of her. Too many shops and too many girls for you. Haha. Many MLs have very good memories of their customers while many of us have had the same embarrassing moments of not remembering girls at times.
    Thanks absolutely true 😂
    Still have many shops and girls on my list
    Will get there,
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Thanks absolutely true 😂
    Still have many shops and girls on my list
    Will get there,
    Don't know how you do it mate seeing many many girls. As long as you're enjoying it then good for you.

Don't know how you do it mate seeing many many girls. As long as you're enjoying it then good for you.
    😂 Brother Cuteguy, those many many girls are lovely, don’t you think so?
    I mainly edging at massage shop unless those ML with die hard attitude to cum me. 😂
    I love those pre and post activities indoor results of course YMMV as everybody is unique

Thanks for your guidance
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    😂 Brother Cuteguy, those many many girls are lovely, don’t you think so?
    I mainly edging at massage shop unless those ML with die hard attitude to cum me. 😂
    I love those pre and post activities indoor results of course YMMV as everybody is unique

Thanks for your guidance
    Of course many lovely girls waiting to serve us. Just can't see them all. 😕

Of course many lovely girls waiting to serve us. Just can't see them all. 😕
    Yes agreed mate
    Some shops have good ML with quality selections
    Reviews can help us to decide, sometimes 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought is review of Star but after finished reading I didn’t find anything about Star.
    Can anyone share or enlighten me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    I thought is review of Star but after finished reading I didn’t find anything about Star.
    Can anyone share or enlighten me?
    Review stated stars of 200 Stanmore and the massage girl Star
    Nice report from brother Basil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast