*Reposting as originally posted in wrong forum:*

Went to Stanmore 200 massage on Monday on my way out to Homebush and had the most awesome 45 minutes. I walked in exhausted and feeling like a peasant, walked out energised feeling like a king!
I’d been trying to convince Ada to give me a massage for ages - she was my regular for years until she started her own thing and is legit the only girl in Sydney who can reliably get me over the line every time It’s pretty difficult for me to come at the best of times, as I’m one of those weird guys who need an emotional connection with the girl to really relax. And also need to be in a good frame of mind generally, which during the last 2 years has not been a guarantee
Anyway, she sent a cute Thai girl Bowie in to start the massage. Bowie was really cute but I couldn’t help feeling disappointed that Ada wasn’t there. But then a few minutes in, she came in and stood at the top of the massage table doing my upper back while Bowie worked my legs. Bowie was doing some good tackle tickle (tickle tackle?) while my hands were exploring Ada - so needless to say I was in Thai heaven. Finally i was told to turn around - wont go into details but it was definitely one of the hottest sessions I’ve ever had. Only Ada knows what to do for me, and I think we both enjoy the time together so I’m always happy afterwards..Fucking love that girl!
Ada generally can’t be booked unless all the other girls are doing jobs, and maybe not even then. She started her own for a reason right I guess I’m just one of the lucky guys who has known her for years and get a special treatment.
But if you’re not fortunate enough to see Ada, every girl there that I’ve seen (6 or 7 so far lol) has given a great massage, is hot, young and Thai, and super friendly. All had good english except for 1 that I can’t remember the name of The shop itself is super clean, tastefully decorated and has a really nice feel to it. There is a shower in the bathroom and a wash basin in at least 1 of the rooms (the first one on the left as you walk in, I’ve always been in that room but haven’t seen the others)
Because Ada cares so much about her customers and takes actual pride in the business, she’ll make sure that anyone who walks through the doors leaves happy. In fact I might have to go again today

Also in case it wasn’t obvious I’m talking about 200 Stanmore relaxation massage WeChat is stanmore200 or you can contact the shop directly 0411984066

Happy punting