Thread: J Akemi, an amazing experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Akemi, an amazing experience

Face: 7/10 nice delicate face.
    Body: 6/10 the skin is a bit tough. It is still fine for me.
    Attitude: 10/10 she really gets into it.
    Service: 9/10
    Boobs: B
    English: Conversational level English. Much better than most of the Japanese WLs. Easy to communicate.
    Service: DFK, Shower bbbj, bbbj, CIM, and maybe CIMWS?
    Size:6
    Height:160cm

Line up

I popped into 206 on Sunday night to try my luck. 10 girls were introduced in front of me. C Hebe, C Lolly, J Mayumi are all nice looking girls. A white girl (forgot the name) is also attractive. I picked J Akemi from the line up because I've heard from a friend that she does excellent service. Another reason was Akemi smiled and nodded to me which made me feel she really wanted me. That photo of Akemi online is definitely herself but she has cut her hair short.

First impression and pre-game

Paid the damage for 30 minutes and was told to go to the room first. After a few minutes Akemi came. She kept thanking me for picking her. After a bit of introduction chat we went to take shower together. She knelt down on the floor to wash my little bro while smiling and looking at me. She knows well how to tease a man. Then she did shower BBBJ for me. She has excellent bbbj skills. I'm very hard to orgasm from blowjobs but this time I was like, fuck..., I have to stop her now or this punt would finish in her mouth. Her tongue always hit at the right point on my dick head. I had to pulled my dick out from her mouth in order to not finish too early.

We did some DFK in the shower. She is so relaxed when we DFK, the lips and tongue are so soft. Not judging but she has a slutty face. Looks like she craves a hard fuck lol. She turned round and rubbed her ass against my dick and then I fake fucked her from behind, my dick was rubbing her pussy. It looks like pussy sliding but I'm the one who takes the lead.

Main event

Onto the bed, more bbbj and DFK. She showed me her nice skill of putting on the condom for me with her mouth. We fucked in missionary only. I could feel her legs trembling when she was turned on. There's lots of moaning and screaming. FOAM? I'm not good at telling if it's fake moaning. When I was about to cum, I took off the condom and put my dick into her mouth for some face fuck when she was lying on her back. I kept fucking her mouth until CIM. I shot in her mouth every last drop of my protein. CIM in this position is hard for the girl but Akemi took everything like a warrior. The most surprising thing is I didn't see she spits my cum out like many other girls. I was looking at her all the time. She just rinsed her mouth with some water and went back into my arms in no time. I asked her if she had swallowed my cum. She giggled, saying "it's a secret". I fucked nearly 100 girls but CIMWS has never happened to me before I met Akemi. I know this is not included in their diamond service. I really wanted to tip her, but only found $20 in my pocket. Ok I'll give her $50 extra when I come back to see her next time.

Afterwards

It's time for pillow talk. I cuddled her in my arms. We chatted about each other's hometown and birthday. I can't remember her hometown, only remember it's 1998 Winter Olympics city.

WIR? definitely

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback Bro

Was she exactly like her online photo?

I never found any girl look nice as an online photo lol 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not 100%. The photo looks taller than herself. And she has cut her hair short while the photo is still long hair.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koonseng74 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Bro

Was she exactly like her online photo?

I never found any girl look nice as an online photo lol ��
    not 100%. The photo looks taller than herself. And she has cut her hair short while the photo is still long hair.

appreciate the feedback bro. but re the CIMWS highly unlikely. J girls got this talent. Asahi could even talk with sperm in her mouth and you didnt know but they spit it out silently at the sink and do mouth wash. they even look away when they do it to hide it (it is just a very respectful culture overall). also when swallowing, you dont need to rinse mouth, normally just just lay down and chat with you. normally post CIMWS the most likely action is to drink some water to wash it down. this is unlike C girls where they make a sound so loud it feels like they hurling their lungs out and even brush their teeth hahahahahaha...like cat hurling a furball
    Last edited by Sswilighy; 04-01-2023 at 05:01 PM. Reason: 1

AKEMI here today 05/01/23 (THU)
    12pm - 2am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au