Hours of Business : 10am - 7:30pm, 7 Days

Rates : 60 Minutes $65

Extras Cost : $50 NHJ

Services Provided This Session : Massage + NHJ

Size/shape : Slim, D-cup bolt ons

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Phoned in to see if there were busy and said 2 girls were on. Went in and Diana led me into the room. Diana has a very pretty face and greeted me in a white top and shorts which revealed a toned body with a bust . Asked how long and decided to go for a 1 hour treat today as had some time to spare. She was very friendly and spoke good English. Her massage was quite firm with a lot of attention to the knots on my back and shoulders and done very properly. She does this job only for spare cash on some weekends and only at this shop on Saturdays...

With 15 minutes to go, she goes out to get the hot towel and asks me to flip over. Said she offered only $50 NHJ, which was fine by me as she did a strip tease which slowly revealed an athletic toned body, smooth tanned skin and big bolt-ons. I was rock hard without any touching. She bent over and let me suck on those juicy tits as she slowly oiled my cock up. She then proceeded to sit on me and stimulated cow-girl and reverse cow girl while I had my hands all over those delicious melons. Before long, I came all over her hands. Tipped her on the way out. She isn't always there, but definitely one of the most pretty girls in the industry...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report brother
    Late 20s sounds good, any photos?