Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Star - Opinion?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are they still open for business? what's their wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SS is a Gold standard but yes covid hasn't helped at all. I think with people coming back to work in the CBD it will pick up again. It's all about traffic.

Always found Nana very organised and easy to deal with, never any confusion with bookings etc and she would make recommendations based on my taste.

I expect things to pick up over the next month

Wechat is sussexstar888

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried a brazilian girl last month, worst punt i've had in a long time or ever - will not be going back to SS anytime soon felt like the reeptionist decieved me, they use to be so good

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Tried a brazilian girl last month, worst punt i've had in a long time or ever - will not be going back to SS anytime soon felt like the reeptionist decieved me, they use to be so good
    Mate, you are willing to give up an entire shop because of one bad punt from one ML? Especially a shop like SS which has been pretty good for a very long time.

My bet is you will be back there before you know it, proof me wrong ……… lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have lost majority of the girls I used to like. They can’t get busty chicks anymore. They have 1 occasionally yet to try. Before covid they had some solid girls. I tend to watch the roster regularly but somehow end up elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pre Covid Nana was able to find Working Holiday visa girls @2018-2019
    Japanese and other nationalities made up a lot of her rosters.

Was a unique roster at SS and then 88a Hampden (her other shop back then). Was a different vibe the the regular PRC or Thai ml's ( but she had good PRCs and Thais as well).

There must have been a niche in backpacker share houses that cottoned on to the massage shops in that period, and Nana tapped into that resource.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, you are willing to give up an entire shop because of one bad punt from one ML? Especially a shop like SS which has been pretty good for a very long time.

My bet is you will be back there before you know it, proof me wrong ……… lol
    yep, felt like reception was deceptive when i ask if she was good, they have been honest to me before even recommending me not to go with a girl I picked. When I gave them feedback they didn't seem to care and still had the girl working for another week.

there's reviews of this girl on another forum and i wished I read them both before hand were very very negative about it so it wasn't me.

and you don't know anything about me, so you can't make predictions of what I do you should try just concentrating on yourself, the girls were good and reception were honest now both are shit and no point going back plenty of other shops around.

Banned
    They had many young quality Asian girls. Then it appeared to go down hill after having a incident with the council.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They had many young quality Asian girls. Then it appeared to go down hill after having a incident with the council.
    Still really good after that, but covid really took its toll. Good to see people going back to the CBD though, hopefully it picks up again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to always and only go to SS before covid. Covid really was the downfall. Hopefully with borders open it can slowly get back to what it was.

Had a bad session with Sarah, which Nana sorted out. But it really put me off trying any new girls they get. Other shops are getting new girls or better girls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12