Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Star - Opinion?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sussex Star - Opinion?

I don't get in to town much. Rarely in fact. Once a year on average. In light of that I know nothing about a number of establishments. This week there is an off chance I'll have to go to that part of town and I was wondering what the current general view is of Sussex Star if I feel like a massage session while I'm there. Worth a visit? Great shop? Better off trying my luck elsewhere?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great shop with great variety of beauty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its a well run shop, message them and they can give you recommendations.
    Nowadays all shops have a very limited roster and waiting for the borders to reopen

It’s a bit of a faded star sadly. A couple of years ago is was one of the best shops in the cbd.

Lately Nana (or changed hands?) seems to struggle to get great girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    It’s a bit of a faded star sadly. A couple of years ago is was one of the best shops in the cbd.

Lately Nana (or changed hands?) seems to struggle to get great girls.
    I think the pandemic contributed to your 2nd point, however I wouldn’t discount them yet.

I had been a regular for this shop since they opened years ago lol. Nana even knows my ‘type’, occasionally messaged me when she got new girls who may tick my boxes 😂.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited earlier this year, just before the second covid wave, and had a fairly bad experience with a younger Korean ML.

The room was dirty and she gave me one of the worst massages and HJs I've ever had in my life.

I think this is the kind of place where you need to know who to pick/book.

YMMV 👈

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SS were great back in the days when they also ran 88a Artarmon- of the current roster probably V Hanna aka Jasmine @ 227BW and J Sora aka Claire @ 227NS are your best bets. Hopefully the return of international students and workers returning to CBD improves the roster asthis shop, as a venue itself is quite decent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    This is one of the best shop in the CBD. Lots rooms nd a shower. If you like Thai girl Serina is recommended.
    They also have a few Japanese girls there if that you thing !

Nana is the boss ( Speak Korean, mandarin and English)..she is great always look after her customers well!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Best to read the responses.
    The shop she had in Artarmon is new management and a good roster.
    MAC Massage at central gets good reviews.
    SBM. Sydney Baby massage has a good roster good rooms.

Other shops not far from CBD by Uber or train St Leonard’s, Drummoyne, Bondi Junction, Darlinghurst, Neutral Bay, Kirribilli etc.
    Train to Burwood or Chatswood. Clusters of shops.
    Along the train lines generally several shops near stations.

Best look at reviews here and other site.

Whats your preference ? Thai,PRC etc?
    Most shops recently have mix nationalities. Some Chinese owners have more Thais than PRC ML.
    Some are either all PRC or Thai, Japanese.

PS
    I was specifically going to be in and around Martin Place/Town Hall, with potentially a small window available, so was asking about SS as it was a shop I'd read and beard about close by but never been. Outside the city (Burwood, Chatswood, Artarmon, Top Ryde etc etc) I've had more punts than I've had hot dinners.

I never realised 88a was previously owned by SS. You learn something new every day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sydney Baby Massage is in the city and is quite well regarded with a lot of reviews on this site. It is about a 10 minute walk from Town Hall if you are so inclined.

Sussex Star is decent, but does not get reviewed much as their shop was raided by council at one point so they are keen to keep a low profile.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks all for replies.
    My meeting has been cancelled so it seems I won't be venturing to the city after all. Good to know for future reference.
    So now to make some new plans...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sad to say but I have blocked and deleted Sussex Star from my list.
    Used to be great a long time ago for me, but a drop in quality over time (I visited them since they first opened) + my last experience (girl said she didn't want to see me due to not wanting to see Koreans - side note I'M NOT KOREAN. To which I politely accepted, only to be harassed with multiple msgs requesting I see other girls, to which I again politely declined to do not being in the right headspace/mood, to only be harassed further, in my eyes blatantly crossed a line).

YMMV and I'm sure this isn't a norm for them (the harassment part) and can say I only blocked them a year ago now so I think the quality statement still holds true (especially since it seems to be the sentiment of others too).

Can confirm:

MAC - good for Caucasian, although it seems prices have been increasing - they prefer 45 minute sessions so the girls can make more tips. Was difficult to rebook the same girls that I liked, never seemed like a first in booking system but a case of 'if the boss likes you' which has been my main reason for not returning as much.

227 Broadway - Usually pretty high quality, shower, no hidden prices. My main grievance is no photos just descriptions.

Wynyard Blossom Massage - seems to be family with SBM and Parramatta Blossom - bit of luck of the draw in terms of quality thus I have had a mix of experiences (I would recommend the "twins" Sarah and Michelle experience *they are not twins and I am doubtful they are sisters but a good to try at least once experience.

Banned
    "Sussex Star is decent, but does not get reviewed much as their shop was raided by council at one point so they are keen to keep a low profile".[/QUOTE]

You don't hear much about this shop. It used to be one of the best places for RNT and then it went silent before the pandemic. Is it still being run by Nana?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was up for sale on Gumtree only a few weeks ago so I’m assuming it’s not going too well

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    It was up for sale on Gumtree only a few weeks ago so I’m assuming it’s not going too well
    You noticed that too...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    Was it sold? It was all newly renovated inside and two floors of rooms with shower facilities. Would have been a good investment if there were enough quality girls and no covid19 lockdowns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SS was a really good shop back in the days. Sadly to multiple factors, it has faded a lot.

Depends on what you are looking for, there are still a few good shops in the city or around the suburbs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of good Korean girls and Taiwanese girls back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDongDong View Post
    A lot of good Korean girls and Taiwanese girls back in the day
    and Japanese too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    and Japanese too.
    Nana’s Japanese girls were top of the class!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast