Thread: New Urban Unwind Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

New Urban Unwind Massage

Drove past this place last week and thought I'd give it a go.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...D-MASSAGE.html

On arrival the door was locked so not a good start, but I was persistent and rang the door bell a few times. Eventually a Chinese girl came to the door with a name N, she was the only one on as the other girl had already gone for the day.

She was fairly bubbly personality, a bit chubby but seemed like had a good fun attitude so I waited for about 10mins. She was quiet cheeky and plenty of innuendos to extras off the bat. Offered the usual one and two pineapple options. Took the one pineapple option, but because up front offering of extras, didn't really get to experience the massage, so cant give any feedback of how her massage skills were. The extras was fairly good - she did a little bit of dirt talking (which I don't like - is fake as fck) and eventually finished it all off well before the 30mins session was complete. So not only did I not get a massage, I was out of the door well before the 30mins was up. I don't blame her for that part, its just how it ended up.

WIR: Probably not as not really my type of girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gotta love some of the english used in these ads! "Come and fall into a state of bliss with our masseuse's magic finger!" Just the one finger? LOL!

Nice that they have the ML list for each day.... would be interesting to see if they update it regularly each day/week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Drove past this place last week and thought I'd give it a go.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...D-MASSAGE.html

On arrival the door was locked so not a good start, but I was persistent and rang the door bell a few times. Eventually a Chinese girl came to the door with a name N, she was the only one on as the other girl had already gone for the day.

She was fairly bubbly personality, a bit chubby but seemed like had a good fun attitude so I waited for about 10mins. She was quiet cheeky and plenty of innuendos to extras off the bat. Offered the usual one and two pineapple options. Took the one pineapple option, but because up front offering of extras, didn't really get to experience the massage, so cant give any feedback of how her massage skills were. The extras was fairly good - she did a little bit of dirt talking (which I don't like - is fake as fck) and eventually finished it all off well before the 30mins session was complete. So not only did I not get a massage, I was out of the door well before the 30mins was up. I don't blame her for that part, its just how it ended up.

WIR: Probably not as not really my type of girl
    I've seen her. 3 pineapple option. Wasn't bad may return but pretty full on standing on the main road pressing the bell waiting for them to open the door lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How accurate is the photos in the advert? The last photo looks like a nice cute girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    How accurate is the photos in the advert? The last photo looks like a nice cute girl
    If I walked into 100 shops in Brisbane and said can I see this girl on your website I would walk out 99 times.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    If I walked into 100 shops in Brisbane and said can I see this girl on your website I would walk out 99 times.
    4FoW2
    I disagree - if its MS, 99.9% of the time - never seen a MS advertise be true - maybe SSDS and Luna on Wechat, but even then....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    I disagree - if its MS, 99.9% of the time - never seen a MS advertise be true - maybe SSDS and Luna on Wechat, but even then....
    Ok I was being kind allowing for a statistical abnormality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Really ?Give a Try or not

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been and I believe it was the same lass that I saw. Young, very bubbly and friendly girl, chubby, but I like that. Good service, usual menu options. Nice rooms, didn't ask about a shower though. Just call and ask them to open the door for you if you are worried, customer service. A few options on the roster, with a brief description, I will return when in the area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I met Ch***y Yesterday, very greedy. Shop fee and Two pineapples but you can't touch her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been twice and its been better than other shops around, but ymmv.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone been lately and seen any of the girls thought about seeing Natasha any reviews??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think N is actually quite beautiful. And has great massage technique. Gorgeous face. Thick butt, but cute AF, she is also quite tall.

Super sexy, and great fun, and can be VFM, depending on your attitude.

Never does FS as far as I know... But you might get 'everything but FS', if you are nice to her.

When you get 2 girls working there, it's likely N will HAVE to attend to texts and phone calls, because she speaks English... (unless it's Wed, and the Aussie girl is there also)