Thread: Smoking in Brothels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Smoking in Brothels

Apologies if this has been discussed in the forum before, but I couldn’t find anything on this in search.

I’m mainly an RnT guy, but I did go to Willoughby 533 a couple of years ago. I was shown to a room and when I walked in there, it just reeked of smoke. What’s more, there was an ashtray near the bed that was pretty full. We all have our quirks, but one of mine is that I simply can’t stand the smell of cigarettes. I should have walked out of that room straight away, but I did stay, though it put me off the punt a fair bit. I haven’t been to a brothel since, so I don’t know whether this was an aberration or not.

So, my question is whether smoking is a common thing in brothels? I have been to many RnT joints and have never smelt a whiff of smoke, but is it “acceptable” in brothels? Curious to find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheap gross places yepp... totally is. And, I have witnessed, some of the real dodgy places (legit brothels I add) don't mind if punters do drugs in the rooms too. This scene is shady anyway, but some corners are super dark.

If it don't feel right. Just walk away. Take the high road. Lots of good, clean, safe places to punt out there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for posting this Kiwi Punter and I totally agree with you - Cigarette smell is a put off especially after a punt and your clothing reeks of that nicotine smell several hours later.

The other pet hate with RnT shops is when placing your face on the massage table cut-out hole and smelling the previous punter’s ‘Old Spice’ after shave/cologne.

The worse time though was copping a mouthful of arse smell on the pillow. I presume the previous punter must have sat at the end of the massage table and placed his dirty or half wiped arse on the pillow whilst the ML gave him a blow job.

Main reason why RnT should be kitted with showers…..…..caveat emptor!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Thanks for posting this Kiwi Punter and I totally agree with you - Cigarette smell is a put off especially after a punt and your clothing reeks of that nicotine smell several hours later.

The other pet hate with RnT shops is when placing your face on the massage table cut-out hole and smelling the previous punter’s ‘Old Spice’ after shave/cologne.

The worse time though was copping a mouthful of arse smell on the pillow. I presume the previous punter must have sat at the end of the massage table and placed his dirty or half wiped arse on the pillow whilst the ML gave him a blow job.

Main reason why RnT should be kitted with showers…..…..caveat emptor!
    Hey Zoo, with you being Bi in this particular nom de plume, would not an arse smell get the old hormones racing?? Just a thought...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey Zoo, with you being Bi in this particular nom de plume, would not an arse smell get the old hormones racing?? Just a thought...
    You’d think so but on this particular occasion the smell had an undertone of curry which was an instant mood killer…..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I take my own towel to RnT shops to put over the pillow. Apart from Old Spice and fart smells, that area would be a breeding ground for Covid bacteria with customers constantly breathing into it. A couple of tissues wouldn't be very effective.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for replies, guys.

Yes, smells from previous punters are also a major turn-off. Those pillows in RnT shops without showers are just gross.

I haven’t been to Ginza, but do the WLs generally smoke in the rooms there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember back in the 00’s when I started punting most girls would ask if it was ok if they smoked after we finished. I frequented Midas mainly & being an Aussie I didn’t smoke but the girls sure did. I think most of the clients being mostly Asians & Lebanese probably shared a smoke with them. I didn’t mind because they did what I paid them for & if that’s what they wanted fine. Now I don’t frequent Midas now or Ginza much but since the 10’s it’s changed they don’t smoke or let’s face it smoking inside is virtually taboo. Plus isn’t it virtually illegal. Hell most people go outside for a smoke even at home.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Asian girls generally smoke more than Aussie girls and Asian WLs even more.
    In recent years smoking was starting to decrease even among Asian WLs
    But now vaping is really taking off and becoming popular especially among young women and especially Asian women.
    Business will always find new ways to take peoples money while slowly killing them.

I don't mind the cigarette smell. It's kind of nostalgic for me - takes me back to my early punting days where you'd have a cigarette while seeing a lineup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the brothel room ventilation is pretty bad, going inside the room and smelling tobacco is mood killer, I used to smoke as teenager but I quit long time ago, it still bothers me if I smell cigarettes in the room.

I used to smoke with my old regular Yoyo at TP64, given i always book her for 2-3hrs per session lol. Thinking back, the whole room reeks anyway, so extra smell wont make difference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Punter View Post
    Apologies if this has been discussed in the forum before, but I couldn’t find anything on this in search.

I’m mainly an RnT guy, but I did go to Willoughby 533 a couple of years ago. I was shown to a room and when I walked in there, it just reeked of smoke. What’s more, there was an ashtray near the bed that was pretty full. We all have our quirks, but one of mine is that I simply can’t stand the smell of cigarettes. I should have walked out of that room straight away, but I did stay, though it put me off the punt a fair bit. I haven’t been to a brothel since, so I don’t know whether this was an aberration or not.

So, my question is whether smoking is a common thing in brothels? I have been to many RnT joints and have never smelt a whiff of smoke, but is it “acceptable” in brothels? Curious to find out.
    Haha cigarette smoke would be the least of your worries at 533

Banned
    A few girls vape...hardly any smoke
    Some rooms in GinzaEmpire wreak of cigarette smoke...always ask to change to another room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont think it matters as much if the girls smoke (effecting the room), its whether the punters smoke in there, and if the ashtray is clean. I do enjoy a smoke here and there, and will sometimes have one with the girl after, but I wont smoke if they arent, in most of the shops (that I go to anyway) the girls live in the room, and it doesnt seem right to me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Smell of smoke, Listerine mouthwash and laundry, always brings back memories of punting! I remember there were several times, I’d be walking around in a hotel with either family members or GF/wife and walk past the sauna/spa area of the hotels. Being Asian countries, there’s a lot of action in those hotel spa/saunas. Exactly this smell combination would hit me and I would instantly get an itch to punt, lol!
    Next thing I know I’m making up excuses to ditch whoever I was with to go punt!