Person's Name : Nunu

Establishment : Bonza

Month/Year of Visit : March 20024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 for 1hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, daty, fs, fiv, dfk, cim.

Size/shape : skinny, Bs, tight skin, pretty face, cute small feet

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Singaporean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    After reading a post in the Hana's Beauties thread about Nunu and Joey being some of the best looking MILFs I decided to take a look for myself.
    I was not disappointed, she was wearing quite a bit of makeup but she has nice sharp attractive features.
    She came in with a glittery pink short dress and helped me dry off before taking off her clothes. She gave me a bit of a bj before moving me to the bed and giving me a nice long dfk then bbbj.
    The bbbj focused mainly on the head and balls with no teeth and no breaks.
    Some daty and 69 for her and another quick bj to get me hard again and then she hopped on for a bit of cowgirl rocking back and forth.
    I felt like taking charge after awhile and I moved to mish, then holding he legs up I noticed he cute feet (totally get the feet fetish).
    After getting a bit of a sore back we moved to doggy where I pounded away until I was ready to finish and I pulled out and finished with cim.
    She ran off to the bathroom to spit and gargle then returned and offered a massage which I took up.
    The massage was quite professional and I complimented her on her skills, she mentioned she used to work in a massage shop as well when she was younger.
    After a details massage back and front she headed off the the shower first followed by me. She gave another dfk to say goodbye and saw me downstairs.
    I can definitely see why she is one of the most popular at bonza and I will definitely be returning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name : Joey

Establishment : Bonza

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $100 for 40m

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, fs, lfk, daty

Size/shape : shapely but no fat, Bs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    Two weeks after checking out Nunu I started to get the urge again so I decided to go check out Joey.
    While Nunu was lean, slightly tanned with sharp facial features Joey was the opposite. Shapely, pure white skin and a very pretty round Korean face. She also was fully shaved or lasers which made DATY a total joy.
    Joey entered the room and immediately moved a few things to make we were totally visible in the mirror. She stripped down and joined me on the bed for a little LFK.
    She lied me back and positioned herself so I could get a good view in the mirror. She then gave a nice soft bbbj looking up at me now and then and giggling at noticing me stare at her intently.
    After awhile I asked her to lie back for a bit of DATY then 69. I would of liked to 69 a little more by she took it upon herself to hop on immediately for reverse cowgirl.
    She eventually tired out and I went straight for doggy position. I pounded away while marveling at her nice pale ass until I finished.
    She went out to shower then returned to say goodbye.
    I would say Joey is more attractive than Nunu but Nunu has the slightly better service. I would definitely put these two on rotation as regulars though!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    2 informative AR's, thanks for the intel; appreciated.