Thread: J Gin - Energetic personality, nice vibes and a cutey with a nice short hairsrtyle

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Gin - Energetic personality, nice vibes and a cutey with a nice short hairsrtyle

Managed to see J Gin on her first day. Didnt write this earlier as been a little busy with work and life, but none the less, here we go;

Ratings for my session;
    Service: A tier / 8.5 out of 10. Everything was described, not awkward moments or unwillingness during the session. Could of been higher if the session didnt start slow but benefit of the doubt, was first day so probably a little nervous.
    Appearance: B tier / 7.5 out of 10. She is cute and love her short bob hairstyle. Photos on the website are a little filtered but overall she is cute irl.
    Body: B tier / 8 out of 10. She's not a thin J girl. But she isn't thick either, like average with a bit of softness and ripeness all round. Not too tall either at 160cm. Boobs B size but swear may be smaller.
    Personality: S tier / 9.5 out of 10. Very outgoing and vibe was great. She loves to have a conversation and take about anything and everything. Loved to share things she has experienced in her life too from life in japan an etc. One of the most down to earth conversations I've had. Felt like a friend the chat.
    Style: GFE
    Session duration: 45mins

Session info;
    3rd visit to empire so nerves are slowly fading with my visits. Met the team at reception, paid the damage and was directed to room 10. However as I stood outside of room 10, I heard a girl moaning loud and some chatter lol. Might of been directed to the wrong room haha, I didnt walk in so I just walked back to the stairs to ask at reception if it was a mistake lol. As I got to the top of the stairs, receptionist told me he might of gave me the wrong room haha. Then he said maybe room 11, then we also heard moaning come from inside. We had a bit of a laugh lol and directed me to room 9. Got inside the room, adjusted everything and put my bag down and relaxed waiting for Gin.

3 mins past and knocks Gin, comes in and first impressions, cute with a nice matching hairstyle that suits her face. Cute expressions and greetings she gave me but gave off a little shy vibe at first. As she was setting up, to lighten the mood, I asked if I could assist her setup. However she said no it was fine. Oh well lol. Next moment her phone went off, she kept attention to her phone for a bit cause it kept being pinged. Then next moment she was confused asking me if she had the wrong room. Cause she mentioned her manager said her booking was at half past the time but I got in the room earlier than that. So it was a bit of confusion but I told her I was the right client for her booking. After clarification she apologized and started.

Not much to the start of the session as it seemed a little slow starting. We had a small chat to lighten the mood and got undressed.

Shower scenes;
    Gin takes my hand and directs me to the shower; an starts to run the water. I asked her if she wanted to do the mouth wash. She goes ohhhhh sorry I forgot lol. I can definitely see her first day nerves, but I said to her its all good. We did the quick mouthwash and proceeded back to the shower. Once the water gets warmer, I lean in a bit to give her a gentle hug to warm her up since we started slow. This did the charm and she then kissed me. A little hesitant I could tell with the DFK but I had to lead her a bit. This is where it started to heat up further for more. She then started washing me down and rubbing her body against mine. I did my usual and felt her up while rubbing on her clit to pleasure her. Next second she is on her knees giving me a shower bbbj.

Her bbbj technique in my opinion is what I find to my liking and preference. Straight fast sucking up and down. The speed at which she went was making me feel amazing.

After washing off and stepping out of the shower to dry we then proceeded to the bed.

DATY / Bed play;
    Once we dried up, we stood by the end of the bed feeling up each other while continuing the DFK. I gentle ask her if she would like me to pleasure her first, to which said she yes if I dont mind. I gentle rest her back and position the pillow under her head as I gentle lean over her and passionately kiss her and stroke her hair. I then started kissing her ears and proceeded to give her the catbath service down to her pussy.

Once making it there, I'm delighted by a nice view. A clean an plump looking kitty completely shaven with no stubble. She has a very thin looking pussy with her flaps not being large but small.

I go in for a lick which was followed by a great reaction. Her moan she was expressing was very cute. It was like almost a shy girl who was being pleasured but didnt want to moan really loud. I introduced FIV while licking her and this got her very wet. As a gentlemen I am, I kept up with this for about 5-10 mins, so she would cum. Once finishing my DATY, her personality and vibe became much more natural with me. She was much more expressive and vocal. She was telling me to lay back down and she will reward me for pleasuring her.

Lay back and she starts with the catbath but thankfully she isnt too detailed with this as cat baths honestly, they add to excitement but they dont give me any pleasure lol. As she gets to my penis, she starts stroking the base and spits on it. The moment her lips wrap around my penis I am in heaven. More of the fast slopping actions going up and down an man... I almost came within the first 5 mins. This fast and sloppy bbbj is really my thing. Gin made me find what really gets me going. The moment I was about to cum, she slowed it down a bit. Maybe sensing I was about to cum and then suggested we should have sex. Darn it I wouldnt of mind CIM there but still as the time was running out I did wanna fuck her.

The grabbed the dom and slapt it on then jumped straight on top of me without asking for positions. Love the initiative she is displaying now. Much more open from the start of the session. Once she is on top, she starts with the asian cow girl. Spreading her legs open and going up and down really fast. The view of me being inside her was so hot. I had to place my hands on her butt and direct her speed as this was making me go off. I then told her if shes feeling tired to sit on me deeply and she can grind, which she did. She leaned forward to make out and was just grinding me hard. I had a quick glance at the clock and there was about 15 mins left. I flipped her around for mish. I grabbed one of the pillows and placed it under her to make it easier. An from the moment I put it in, she was going off. I really think mish is her favorite position, but sad for me, the crazy good bbbj and cow girl, left me about to cum so mish didnt last too long. Literally within the first 4 mins, I below my load in the dom while in mish. I laughed and said to her, her sucking was too good that It made me be on the edge ready to cum the whole time. She laughed and cutely gave me a kiss and said its ok.

After sex chat;
    After the main stuff we had a very down the earth conversation. She really has an amazing personality and was a delight chatting with her. We didnt have a huge GFE moment with cuddling but we chat about everything and anything. Her life in japan and past experience in shops there and telling me bad times she had in shops there with Japanese men drinking and eating while having a session lol. We also talked about her looks and her hairstyles cause I commented on how it really suited her. She has a nice pointy face that was complemented by the hairstyle. An a lot more other topics.

Overall;
    The session was a good one. Session was low energy at first and the awkwardness from her being shy was a worry but then when she warmed up and was much more calm, it became great. She is really the type of girl you may need to warm up to get going but once there, her personality and vibe really shines. If your looking for a cute girl who isn't very thin but provides nice service then Gin is the girl. She will leave you feeling good and also give you a good conversation to max you female companionship for the week haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review bloom. I guess she is still a bit shy working in another country, but good that she warms up over the session. Would you have any reference to her face? Like an actress/celeb/other ginza girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Awesome review bloom. I guess she is still a bit shy working in another country, but good that she warms up over the session. Would you have any reference to her face? Like an actress/celeb/other ginza girls?
    Maybe was a bit shy due to being a new country and first day. Would be a bit different considering a whole change of environment but once she realized im a very gentle person she was very open and had a good chat. As for similarities man, I not sure, nothing off the top of my head reminds me. But the photos are definitely her just take a bit of filter making her look much thinner than she is irl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, first day jitters are not uncommon. Nice to know that she eases up if you come in with a calm vibe. Ooh ok, might just book her if my other choices are booked out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review bro really liking the structure and flow

Haha I like how you put the tiering into the ratings hehe

And split review into sections maybe I might trial that…..I tend to do my review just going on a long spiel as I pretty much recount my session hahaha

On reading the review I don’t think I’ll see her doesn’t sound like my type esp the short bob I can count on a handful the amount of short bob girls that I actually liked and enjoyed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, first day jitters are not uncommon. Nice to know that she eases up if you come in with a calm vibe. Ooh ok, might just book her if my other choices are booked out.
    Bro unless ur going Ginza everyday and like rooter doing 2 girls at a time I don’t think you can run out unless you’re picky and selective in who you see esp since Ginza got 2 shops my list is never ending and I would say I’m relatively picky when it comes to body size personality and looks hahaha part of that is also the girls I repeat means 1 less punt of me trying a new girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Bro unless ur going Ginza everyday and like rooter doing 2 girls at a time I don’t think you can run out unless you’re picky and selective in who you see esp since Ginza got 2 shops my list is never ending and I would say I’m relatively picky when it comes to body size personality and looks hahaha part of that is also the girls I repeat means 1 less punt of me trying a new girl
    Very true, huge roster list these past days. I am picky and selective, as I never book anyone without a good detailed, review, have to thank you, bloom, rooter, and everyone in this forum for that haha. I usually repeat, and I only try someone new if they fit a profile or preference.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Nice review bro really liking the structure and flow

Haha I like how you put the tiering into the ratings hehe

And split review into sections maybe I might trial that…..I tend to do my review just going on a long spiel as I pretty much recount my session hahaha

On reading the review I don’t think I’ll see her doesn’t sound like my type esp the short bob I can count on a handful the amount of short bob girls that I actually liked and enjoyed
    Thanks bro! Trying to get a formulae for my ARs like yours!

I wonder where I got the tier idea from ^ 3^;;

Yeah, thought it be a little easier to read if it was sectioned. Sometimes when I see a huge wall of text my mind wanders haha.

Yeah, notice your all about the cute slim j girls! This would be a pass for you haha. Thanks again!

Yep that’s the best way if you have no other options haha.