Hair Colour: Black

Looks: Attractive

Skin Colour: Pale

Body: Slim

Breasts: B - Natural Beauties

Twat Appearance: Fully shaved

Attire: Dress

Smoker: Not Sure

Service Info (fill in detail in addition to tags)

DFK: Yes

BJ: BBBJ

BJ Style: Mixed it up with variety

CIM: Didn't Try

DATY: Yes, loves it

Rimming on her: Didn't try

Rimmed by her: Didn't try

Sex: She goes hard/Good

Eye Contact: Good eye contact

Shower Fun: No

Friendly: Yes

Sexual Game Plan: Goes with the flow

Session Description:

So, following on from my previous review of Tiara, the receptionist led me back into the building and into the private meeting room. 2 Girls introduced themselves, Lily who was just as quick as before and Jennifer. When the receptionist returned, she said Lily only does standard or premium and she would recommend Jennifer. When Jennifer got to the room, she said hello and then I had a shower and she joined me after getting the bed ready. Jennifer is, as she puts it, an ABC, Australian born Chinese, so there were no language problems that can happen with girls from overseas. After we dried off, we started with DFK and she then slowly moved down to my nipples and then BBBJ, pretty good skills that would probably have had me cum right there if I hadn’t cum twice previous booking. After a few minutes I asked for DATY and so she lay on the bed, and I went to work. Next the condom went on and she started with cowgirl. She is a lot more energetic than most girls I have seen in brothels and there was also lots of DFK. We then moved into doggy, then missionary (also with DFK), then into reverse cowgirl. But I was unable to cum again, so we just lay next to each other chatting till the time was up.

While we were having our showers and getting dressed the conversation continued and then I was out the door. The receptionist met me at the exit to ask how it had been and I told her it was wonderful and that I would be back in the future.

The customer service and customer satisfaction are very important to this establishment which is different to a couple of the places I had been to before, where once its over its out the door without any kind of feedback, I can see why this place is busy.

Would I return?
    Yes, I will definitely be returning to see Jennifer or one of the other girls whos review I have seen here like Jay, Star or Linh.

Summerise Jennifer in one sentence:

pretty good skills that would probably have had me cum right there if I hadn’t cum twice previous booking.

Thank you for the honest feedbacks Aussiedxm, This allows us to thrive every day!!

her body just omgosh

you know how young flesh looks like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jennifer´s Body

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review mate, do you have any other ABC recommendations?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I agree with the frog man, she’s very cute looking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedxm View Post
    Session Info:
    The receptionist met me at the exit to ask how it had been and I told her it was wonderful and that I would be back in the future.

The customer service and customer satisfaction are very important to this establishment which is different to a couple of the places I had been to before, where once its over its out the door without any kind of feedback, I can see why this place is busy.

Would I return?
    Yes, I will definitely be returning to see Jennifer or one of the other girls whos review I have seen here like Jay, Star or Linh.
    Good read mate
    Agreed with your comments of great hospitality from the establishment as I received from my last visit.
    Definitely will return from me

Thanks for sharing
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jennifer of very cute and her accent too is a turn on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are these real photos of Jennifer or just someone looking very similar? Nice slim body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Are these real photos of Jennifer or just someone looking very similar? Nice slim body.
    I saw her last week and I am fairly sure it is her. Though it’s quite possible the pictures were taken a while ago. She has been in the game for a while now.

I had a great time with her, she is certainly something different. Her accent is nothing like you would expect, but when you hear where she grew up it makes sense as to why.

I’ve now seen ABC, ABK, ABT and an AB Cambodian. (25 years ago).

The time I spent with Jennifer was well worth it and will happily return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    I’ve now seen ABC, ABK, ABT and an AB Cambodian. (25 years ago).

Thanks brotherjim. I have never ever seen any Aussie born asian in any shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Thanks brotherjim. I have never ever seen any Aussie born asian in any shops.
    The ABK was in Perth a few years back, easily one of the most beautiful women I have slept with. The link below is her, she wore the exact same gear as in the picture.

https://www.foxyperth.com.au/model/yumi/

ABT about 10 years ago and the Cambodian in Canberra about 20-25 years ago.

Not common but not uncommon. In Sydney at the moment there are a few Aussie born Asians. Obviously Jennifer here, the Rose the “Nepalese” at Greenacre and Sweety the flippa at Ginaza.

What’s good about Jennifer is she gives Asian girl service at Asian prices.

Yumi the Korean in Perth was western service, and the other two I mentioned were back in the days all brothel girls gave what we these days consider to be western service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How tall is Jennifer?

Quote Originally Posted by ch4nkei View Post
    How tall is Jennifer?
    Around 158cm, size 6

Junior Member(有D料到)

Photo

Is she the one in the photo?

Quote Originally Posted by lebronjamespro View Post
    Is she the one in the photo?
    Yes, it's real~~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My Australia Day celebration could not better be that to see ABC Jennifer. Thank goodness for our multicultural society. Booked an hour, why rush, it’s a holiday, let’s do some relaxation.

Reading the previous reviews being so positive had to find out for myself. Yes she has a beautiful little figure, very friendly from the start, excellent smile, perfect English as you might expect, I love DFK so just let me linger there for some time before slowly doing the rounds of the usual attractions.

Now come on you don’t need a rehash of the usual detail (a thousand other reviews giving the alphabet soup of acronyms and a step by step guide DATY GFE …. Etc ) except to say that she is very appreciative of attention you pay to her pleasure and responds in kind. So guys spend some time on her needs too. Just seeing her smile while was itself a reward.

So part of our long discussion, apart from all the physical activity, was about guys that just come there to get on and off. If that’s all you are after there are plenty of girls for that elsewhere or cheaper with some KY and misses Palmer and her five daughters. But, if you are after a relaxing encounter, you know, like when you are dating and you finally get time alone with your girlfriend, a bit like that.

So if you are a bit timid, haven’t been for a while, not sure of who to pick, who to start with, who you might see again. Couldn’t go wrong with some time with ABC Jennifer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Jennifer for a half hour booking last night. I thought she was great fun! Very relaxed, down-to-earth and go with the flow. There's no 'show' or performance. She's chatty - establishing some banter & nice easy conversation.
    And everything about her is 'young': her manner, the softness of her skin. She loves DATY (she came), fucking (she came again - just from G spot stimulation), encourages you to go harder when pumping her & was very accommodating to my requests (nipple licking & rubbing, some foot play, DFK etc).
    I'll be back for sure!
    My first time at N5M, BTW - great setup! Booking was easy, friendly staff on arrival, spotless room etc ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    My review here for bros convenience

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-ABC-bogan-gf

ABC Jennifer is on today! Sexy ABC and experienced service!
    Call us now to book her~

Phone: 0417888123
    Wechat: no5_2021

https://no5marrickville.com