Thread: Pinelands Rd

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pinelands Rd

Stopped in at Pinelands Rd Sunnybank Hills yesterday to see whats on offer.
    Standing at the front door ringing the door bell and saying gday to every one that pass by the door finally opened.
    I got ushered in by a 30 something girl asked to remove my shoes and to put on slippers and shown to a room.
    I havent even asked for a massage she turns and tell me that will be 160 i still havent said a thing.
    I finally get to ask what do I get for that? I had to ask 5 times could under stand her.
    So i work out that its nude and i will leave happy, so i tell her to much i only want the basics she looks at me with WTF eyes.
    She doesnt understand why i would only what the basic, i try to explain i need to try her out first just 1/2 HR still looking at me with WTF.
    Just got way to had got my shoes back on tryed to leave she on the phone giving some a mouth full I couldn't get out quick enough.
    WIR no fucking way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I barely understood what you said... i think you're saying you had a bad experience?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I barely understood what you said... i think you're saying you had a bad experience?
    Correct bad experience.
    But thats PUNTING

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I understand I have had that feeling from time to time with some of these women you go there hoping fir something good and it's a disaster the regulars I see are good it's always a risk when you go to a new place I have got so angry with some if there antics I just get out of the place as quick as u can and put it down to experience