Thread: Sensual prostate massage with lovely Kate

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sensual prostate massage with lovely Kate

After reading a few interesting reviews on Kate, I booked a session with the her for sensual prostate massage (first time trying this).

The location is slightly out of the way for me, but I’d say it’s worth the travel. Ended up taking an Uber from the city, reached the place on time and I was greeted by Kate. She had her mask on, spectacles and spoke very good English. Prior to starting the session, we had a chat about what I wanted to experience and she suggested a few light bdsm stuff and once we agreed on the session, I was on the table face down and she came in and started part 1 - solid pressure, perfect part 1 massage, no different to what you’ll get in a legit shop, but once she got towards my bum/thigh area, the transformation to part 2 was amazing, she was still giving me part 1 massage but it was also sensual, and eventually she had her fingers going down the crack while she had the other hand exploring other areas of my body which was sensational. We were in full on part 2.

She then applied some powder and gave me one of the best body slides I’ve had in awhile. Loved her whispers while on top during this.

Then she went back to my bum/thigh area where she started the prostate massage with her fingers and then also used a few toys, which I thought would be uncomfortable and painful but Kate knew what she’s doing, she was so gentle and I loved this session, it was quite pleasurable that I had the courage to try on her strapon session (additional $40 for this) and I had one of the best climax’s I’ve had in my life.

Will I try the strapon again - probably if I’m in another prostate massage session with Kate. I felt completely safe and I felt she knew what she was doing and she made sure I had a blast.

If any of your are curious to try BDSM / prostate massage - please try it with Kate, you will not regret it.

I loved my time with her and looking forward to the next one (hopefully soon).

Btw, she also provides full on BDSM sessions - i’m more into sensual massage than full on BDSM, but that’s an option if any of you bro’s are keen.

A little about Kate - she’s got curves, has flesh (in a good way).. she isn’t thin, but neither is she big. I’d say a very sexy womanly body, good perky boobs and right size nipples. I have a thing for girls with spectacles, only flip side was the mask, she had it on almost throughout the session and only took it off for a short period at the end.. (damn you covid 19).

I think for me personally, I loved her attitude, she knew what she was doing, had great massage (and sensual / prostate massage) techniques and her English was great and we had a good chat about fetishes during the session and explored a few of them as well. I had a great connection with her and from what I’ve read, quite a few have had this as well.

- J

Banned
    Thanks JmzCruzer good reviews It was fun playing with you and ur ass You are a good boy and I’m sure we will try more interesting things . See you next time! :
    kate
    Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 23-11-2021 at 11:20 AM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This makes me super curious to try Kate. Never tried anything like that but definitely open to try. Is Kate the only girl u have tried or others you would recommend?

Banned
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate roster today .please make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

I am a creative and sensual domme who has a genuine interest in BDSM. I believe this shines through during my sessions.
    I demand total obedience and submission from my slaves – mind, body and soul. I am a strict but fair Mistress- so expect clear rules to be backed up by reward & punishment. My favourite activities include bondage, footdom, trampling, CBT… and a lot more… I am an expert in the male anatomy and will show you control over your own body that you have not been aware possible. Be prepared to be in a delirious blur of arousal, humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality

Shop Owner
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate roster today .please make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

I am a creative and sensual domme who has a genuine interest in BDSM. I believe this shines through during my sessions.
    I demand total obedience and submission from my slaves – mind, body and soul. I am a strict but fair Mistress- so expect clear rules to be backed up by reward & punishment. My favourite activities include bondage, footdom, trampling, CBT… and a lot more… I am an expert in the male anatomy and will show you control over your own body that you have not been aware possible. Be prepared to be in a delirious blur of arousal, humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality