Thread: 429 City Reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)

429 City Reviews

Hey mates, curious if anyone has any reviews of this place. Seems to have high quality WL but no reviews on sites. Will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Hey mates, curious if anyone has any reviews of this place. Seems to have high quality WL but no reviews on sites. Will be much appreciated.
    Some old reviews around.

From what I remember it's not the best place plus not the same girls as the pictures.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Some old reviews around.

From what I remember it's not the best place plus not the same girls as the pictures.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that. Wat a shame.

Banned
    Still fake photos? Didn't someone say the owner doesn't care at all about fake photos/profiles and feedback?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really ashamed as some of the photos look real n taken from inside a shop. Very surprising with the vast numbers of punters on here there’s no recent reviews or info. Must b shit hole or kept as a hidden gem? Will stay away I think

I have heard that quite a few girls there also work or have worked in the budget shops? When I punt at 479 or Ginza I normally have a drink or two around there, walk straight past.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last time I went there was in 2019 I think, I posted a review. It was terrible, I paid for an hour the girl basically didn't want me to touch her. I fucked her and was out the door in 20 minutes I think.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been there too, terrible experience, asshole manager and the girl had the worst attitude. Somehow finished and ran. Also the interior is somekind of make shift dusty yucky place.