Thread: Concord massage Burwood - Yoyo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Concord massage Burwood - Yoyo

Punting brethren,

The day is drizzling and i'd abstained long enough that even a piece of furniture shaped the right way got me barred up.

I decided to break my punting fast with an outing to Burwood.

I made my way braving the slight rain and up the stepz

Rang the doorbell. And a few moments later a pretty face looked at me through the grill inviting me, who was apoarently Yoyo or it could have been Yuyu not sure.

YES.

I was quickly ushered directly to the room to the right and once in, was asked in Mandarin if i could speak it to which i had to sadly say no, so she asked massage and how long, I went witj the half hour.

She immediately then made a motion for a handjob and asked me if I wanted one straight off bat, which surprised me (usually i get asked this after a massage and bit of tickling), but of course agreed and a greenback was given for the services, 40$ for the half hour
    Some brothers might have bemoaned the loss of 10 dollars but ah its 10 dollars mate.

YY gave a good massage, firm and i could feel knots getting suplexed out of me.

Pretty soon it was time for part2 and with a giggle she wiped off the oil and went to disrobe.

Not a slim figure but voluptous. Decent handful on the boobs, at a guess maybe a high C cup. And as mentioned a pretty face.

Had no problems with touching and licking, got a small catbath, lots of moaning (im not one to xare if its fake or not) and i had more or less freedom to play.

After a bit she grabbed some lube and started the HJ, decent speed and rhythm.

I asked for her to lie beside me and she gladly obliged so i could get my mouth on those tits gibe her a bit of licking myself.

She upped the speed, and despite me being super hard wasnt quite there yet, so she moved herself over so that her pussy was in my face, a very welcome and effective way to push me to the next level lol.

I wasnt restricted to touch, but i didnt do anything more than gentle stroking nor did i attempt DATY.

With my mouth firmly over one of her tits and and a hand stroking her pussy and the other caressing her face I blew hard, and continued to milk the rest out.

Quick clean up, no real post interaction, but its all good, i feel like more could be on offer for subsequent visits, but i never push anything first time.

Definitely a good punt to break the drought due to lockdowns etc.

Hope everyone.has been doing well and of course best wishes for the holidays to all!

- F0x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Thanks for the review.
    Which shop?
    Was that 14 Burwood Road. Or 2A?
    I am actually not 100% sure but i think its the 2A one, right on one of the corners on the T intersection, up some stairs directly to a door entrance.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I am actually not 100% sure but i think its the 2A one, right on one of the corners on the T intersection, up some stairs directly to a door entrance.

Cheers!
    Yeap, it was 2A indeed brother F0x, when you said she took you to the room on the right and I thought may be you got the direction mixed up? As in 14 Burwood Road , all the rooms are upstairs with many has ensuite shower, there was a rest room downstairs on you left as you enter but I won’t think they were busy enough to use that room on a rainy day……. haha

All good,

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, it was 2A indeed brother F0x, when you said she took you to the room on the right and I thought may be you got the direction mixed up? As in 14 Burwood Road , all the rooms are upstairs with many has ensuite shower, there was a rest room downstairs on you left as you enter but I won’t think they were busy enough to use that room on a rainy day……. haha

All good,

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
    There is a room (14 Burwood ) on there left, just inside the door. It has a disable shower.
    Can be a little off putting as you can hear the comings and going of reception.