Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do shops still require QR Check-in?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Enjoy while you can. it won't belong another lockdown might be on the table. A new more deadly virus is coming.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-...d-19/100652438
    With 95% double dose upon us you are the leftover pond scum with your heads up your collective arses, rots of ruck moron.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    With 95% double dose upon us you are the leftover pond scum with your heads up your collective arses, rots of ruck moron.......
    You give yourself the right to insult ppl but when they don’t agree with you, you cry and whine like a puppy! Who’s moron?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    You give yourself the right to insult ppl but when they don’t agree with you, you cry and whine like a puppy! Who’s moron?
    After the "carer "remark you made and I responded because of my situation looking after 2 people very close to me, I thought I might have been a bit harsh in response, but this (badly written) post of yours confirms I was spot on, you are just a goose............cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't listen to them Warwick, I love your posts. You're the grumpy old man I aspire to be in a few years time.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Don't listen to them Warwick, I love your posts. You're the grumpy old man I aspire to be in a few years time.
    Thank you kind sir, the cheque is on it's way

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pardon my ignorance as I’m new to this site, but is it a customary practice or a passage of right for threads to quickly deteriorate into shit-slinging matches?

Perhaps Mr Rooter was onto something when he suggested “Jane Goodall's field research on chimpanzees is probably more illuminating and relevant on the punter primates behaviour.”

This article provides profound insights as to what causes primates to engage in shit-slinging behaviours.
    Well worth the read.

https://www.livescience.com/66042-wh...hrow-poop.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you find your self with no other option but to sign in. You can uninstall the app and use the check in web form once you scan the QR code. Then put in whatever info if you really want to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Pardon my ignorance as I’m new to this site, but is it a customary practice or a passage of right for threads to quickly deteriorate into shit-slinging matches?

Perhaps Mr Rooter was onto something when he suggested “Jane Goodall's field research on chimpanzees is probably more illuminating and relevant on the punter primates behaviour.”

This article provides profound insights as to what causes primates to engage in shit-slinging behaviours.
    Well worth the read.

https://www.livescience.com/66042-wh...hrow-poop.html
    You are a plethora of knowledge Zoo, I think you will find that the average chimp could hold his own as far as intelligence with a few on this forum particularly the anti vax nobs...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not avin a dig Warwick....just don't understand who the angst is directed at?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Not avin a dig Warwick....just don't understand who the angst is directed at?
    Anti vaxxers who push their agenda on this forum...The way I worded it was confusing, sorry........

Banned
    lol left over scum I like that. New virus has arrived so get back to jabbing This time jabb it in your asss or your big mouth. 95 %lol 85% were forced to get jabbed. no jabb, no job and freedom.

https://youtu.be/gcmIpU62Fco

Banned
    Anti vaxxers who push their agenda on this forum...The way I worded it was confusing, sorry........
    ok pro vaxxed. time to get back to jabbing. Jabb your big mouth this time . new virus has arrived. https://youtu.be/gcmIpU62Fco

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Lol 😂 no I didn't insult anyone only telling the truth to dumb idiots. If the truth hurts so be it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mranderson6958 View Post
    If you find your self with no other option but to sign in. You can uninstall the app and use the check in web form once you scan the QR code. Then put in whatever info if you really want to.
    Great idea.

I haven't tried this yet - but another option might be to sign out of the app and take the pic (as though u don't have an account), rather than uninstall

Banned
    Alot of pro vaxxers think I got an agenda about the vaccine. The fully vaccinated are spreading the new virus. Having vaccinated and the BS vaccine passport mean you go the licence to spread and catch the virus.
    Here we go again. Not to worry pfizer said they can give you a new vaccine in 100 days. And yes they add metals and live microscopic stuff in it this time because some vaccine lover didn't get to see heaven with the covid vaccine.
    https://youtu.be/QmQMz4N21tI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alot of pro vaxxers think I got an agenda about the vaccine. The fully vaccinated are spreading the new virus. Having vaccinated and the BS vaccine passport mean you go the licence to spread and catch the virus.
    Here we go again. Not to worry pfizer said they can give you a new vaccine in 100 days. And yes they add metals and live microscopic stuff in it this time because some vaccine lover didn't get to see heaven with the covid vaccine.
    And your point is ???????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    And your point is ???????
    The vaccine is BS it's dosen't do anything only giving you a false sense of security because you can catch and die from the virus,it damages your immune system , stop warshipping the vaccine and stop calling people who don't take the fake vaccine anti vaxxers. Taking the covid can give you longer term damages like cancer, sterilisation.

Banned
    I suppose you have to make allowances for a dope, especially one who has trouble putting a coherent sentence together, but the ignorant dangerous bile he writes using you tube and totally ridiculous claims from discredited sources and the news media who will always look on the worst side...I spent all my working life in News and Current Affairs as a video editor and still I am wary of their agenda particularly the ABC (The CNN of Australia)...Just talk to your GP and give this Goodbloke a wide birth, he is not a "Good bloke"...........cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As someone who is double vaxxed I don't mind if people don't want to get vaxxed, its your body its your choice.

But goodbloke if your're going to step into the ring then you have to expect to take the punches, particularly as you started throwing them in the first place. For every source you quote there are 1000s calling bullshit.
    You have a right to your opinion but keep it to yourself and stop trying to force it on to others.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've not been asked to check it once in the past month

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast