Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do shops still require QR Check-in?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I suppose you have to make allowances for a dope, especially one who has trouble putting a coherent sentence together, but the ignorant dangerous bile he writes using you tube and totally ridiculous claims from discredited sources and the news media who will always look on the worst side...I spent all my working life in News and Current Affairs as a video editor and still I am wary of their agenda particularly the ABC (The CNN of Australia)...Just talk to your GP and give this Goodbloke a wide birth, he is not a "Good bloke"...........cheers
    So you spend all you life doing faked Murdoch news. Wrong the Abc is not cnn of Australia. It's the Australian media who's highly censored and control. If I show you something out of youtube then you'll say it's not a legitimate news. In your mind only news coming out of the Australian media like 60 minutes ect is real news.
    Hah hah the Australian are too dumb anyway look at how many of them get scammed.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-28/phone-scams-exploding-vulnerable-australians-new-data/100496496

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    As someone who is double vaxxed I don't mind if people don't want to get vaxxed, its your body its your choice.

But goodbloke if your're going to step into the ring then you have to expect to take the punches, particularly as you started throwing them in the first place. For every source you quote there are 1000s calling bullshit.
    You have a right to your opinion but keep it to yourself and stop trying to force it on to others.
    I wasn't doing anything. I was only showing them the facts. If they're too dumb to know as what's real and what's faked news then it's their problem not mind. If they wanted to get jabb all they'd life I'm not going to them. it's their life. I only show the facts nothing more.

Banned
    More faked news for vaccine worshippers.
    Former Aussie basketball star Ben Madgen says he was hospitalised with a rare inflammatory heart condition after his Covid-19 vaccine.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/basket...10fb5861f5f887

Banned
    Highly vaccined and well protected Dpty PM caught covid.
    https://youtu.be/I6qBVzL_otk
    More proofs the vaccine don't works. Vaccinated are the virus spreaders

Banned
    If the unvaccinated are still in Lockdown why the cases are still surging.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/healt...-c-4890362.amp

Banned
    Sydney covid cases are rising thanks to the vaccinated. Soon another lockdown.

https://youtu.be/odx6Z1-QwQ4

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good bloke go away old mate, its a sex review discussion site. Take your covid discussion to a site where people with the same interest as you in the covid can discuss, your probably here because youve taken a beaten with your opinion so please move on mate. If you dont have good intel, or interesting, witty or mundane discussions around massage ladies or full sex providers move on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I have been going to my local shop and when I go up to the covid login the papasan has signalled me to go straight into the room so I have not been logging in

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, either we reach 95% double dose or 15 December which ever comes first, no more QR code check in needed !

The real “Freedom” Date for NSW !
    Let's see what happens on the 15th. Enough of this bullshit division with vaxxed vs unvaxxed and qr codes for all venues. When there were no vaccines we didn't care who was vaxxed or unvaxxed. We are all Australians. Let's get back to normal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Good bloke go away old mate, its a sex review discussion site. Take your covid discussion to a site where people with the same interest as you in the covid can discuss, your probably here because youve taken a beaten with your opinion so please move on mate. If you dont have good intel, or interesting, witty or mundane discussions around massage ladies or full sex providers move on.
    Idiot detected how I'm beaten. You got jabbed now you're trying to hide from the truth that the vaccines don't work and long term side effect are on the way or death. Funeral directors has reported higher death rate not from. covid from cancer and other illness wonder why? Have you got your 4th booster shot yet? If you did then thers going to be a 5th and a yearly booster shot life on you way. In this sex forum there are many topics. This section is general talk and the topic for this thread is covid. Alot of people want to know the truth about covid and the vaccine. If you want to read or discuss about discussions around massage ladies or full sex providers try it in the after reports or in another topics.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    This topic is about QR codes, not vaccines.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    This topic is about QR codes, not vaccines.
    ok So we need to make new topic for the vaccine and covid updates right.? it's the same shit get a life buddy?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just dont engage with this idiot hell get the message hes peddling old news thats irrelevent and especially on a sex site.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    ok So we need to make new topic for the vaccine and covid updates right.? it's the same shit get a life buddy?!
    In the meantime, suggest you get some English lessons so we can make sense of what you are writing.

Banned
    Civil rights attorney Aaron Siri is demanding answers and transparency from Pfizer. He represents dozens of doctors and medial professionals — from the nation’s most prestigious institutions — who all wish to conduct a critical review of the vaccine but are unable to thanks to Pfizer and the FDA. Apparently, it would take over 75 YEARS for Pfizer to review and release the documents in question — even though it only took the FDA 108 days to do the same before approving the vaccine for public use.
    https://youtu.be/yJukKaG-3Us

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Let's see what happens on the 15th. Enough of this bullshit division with vaxxed vs unvaxxed and qr codes for all venues. When there were no vaccines we didn't care who was vaxxed or unvaxxed. We are all Australians. Let's get back to normal.
    I can't agree more! Let's finish this thread on these wise words from cuteguy!

Two days in a row in the 500’s !!

We could be going backwards ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The original topic was something along the lines of"do shops still require QR check in?". To start with its not the shops that require it, its the NSW state government that requires businesses to check Vaccine status and for customers to check in using QR codes. I have only been a regular at 2 shops since lockdown was over and have never been asked. There is noone checking that people are checking in at my local supermarket nor my local bottleO. I've been not checking in there either.
    Goodbloke! can you give it a rest buddy. Im tired of all this Covid shit. Haven't listened to the radio in 2 years and am sick of hearing about it on the TV. Completely over it. Just want to move on. But then have to come on this forum and have to hear it here as well. It is too much.
    Unless Covid affects punting, I don't want to know about it. What is worrying is the case numbers are on the rise and so will be the risk of contracting the "Rona" whilst punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just sign-in using hard copy version. 'Ronald McDonald' or 'Mr Blue Balls'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Couldn't have said it better, finally on the 15th the madness ends... Lock the thread after the 15th, no need for it after that...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast