Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do shops still require QR Check-in?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just fake it.
    worse if they want to see you cert,
    just let them glance/ they cant read english anyway in most cases

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Just sign-in using hard copy version. 'Ronald McDonald' or 'Mr Blue Balls'
    What if your name is Dan Andrews or Brad Hazzard?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve spent the last few weeks in Aus after returning from the US. It’s like I’ve come back in time, and reminded of how the (majority of) Australians love to follow rules like sheep.

Hope all of this is behind us all… but the QR check ins at every point is insane. I can’t believe the months you all had to spend locked up at home.

Hopefully Australia can get to the point now finally, where each individual can act accordingly based on their risk tolerance… and that’s fine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    I’ve spent the last few weeks in Aus after returning from the US. It’s like I’ve come back in time, and reminded of how the (majority of) Australians love to follow rules like sheep.

Hope all of this is behind us all… but the QR check ins at every point is insane. I can’t believe the months you all had to spend locked up at home.

Hopefully Australia can get to the point now finally, where each individual can act accordingly based on their risk tolerance… and that’s fine.
    Nanny ScoMo knows what's best for us. No BBBJ in massage joints, that's unholy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Nanny ScoMo knows what's best for us. No BBBJ in massage joints, that's unholy.
    Australia has definitely become a nanny state...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Banned
    Finally the NSW Premier had common sense to scrap those QR codes. I congratulate him. Let us get back to normal life and not have private movements be known or stored by the authorities.

For those who believed QR code details would not be made available to anyone else well look what has emerged in Victoria. Dan Andrews went to court to suppress details of how information being obtained from QR code recording was being used against the public and it was not being used for health purposes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Finally the NSW Premier had common sense to scrap those QR codes. I congratulate him. Let us get back to normal life and not have private movements be known or stored by the authorities.

For those who believed QR code details would not be made available to anyone else well look what has emerged in Victoria. Dan Andrews went to court to suppress details of how information being obtained from QR code recording was being used against the public and it was not being used for health purposes.
    Qr code still https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/busi...datory-qr-code

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    On 31 December 2021 the deputy premier announced on Sunrise program that NSW will scrap QR code check in after new isolation rules come into effect.

In Victoria, Dan Andrews Givernmemt tried to cover up secret Supreme Court ruling regarding QR code privacy. That is, the court found that personal information stored with Victorian contract tracers did not have absolute protection and could be accessed by other agencies or bodies. More lies told to the public.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    On 31 December 2021 the deputy premier announced on Sunrise program that NSW will scrap QR code check in after new isolation rules come into effect.

In Victoria, Dan Andrews Givernmemt tried to cover up secret Supreme Court ruling regarding QR code privacy. That is, the court found that personal information stored with Victorian contract tracers did not have absolute protection and could be accessed by other agencies or bodies. More lies told to the public.
    He said “he thinks they will be phased out”. At the moment, it’s still required. The Gov ain’t gonna announce something this big on Sunrise through the deputy when the main guy is available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is the point of QR check in if they no longer contact trace?? The definition of a close contact is living in same household or being in their company for 4 hours or more.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    What is the point of QR check in if they no longer contact trace?? The definition of a close contact is living in same household or being in their company for 4 hours or more.....
    Exactly! I don't see the point of this QR code check in system.

Banned
    To the OP, is that a trick question? Hahaha.

Early on I was asked at Empire to sign in. I just wrote “Fred” on the piece of paper. I’ve never been asked to sign in, show me vax status or to wear a mask at any other place be it an RnT, legit massage place or FS shop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234