Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
I suppose you have to make allowances for a dope, especially one who has trouble putting a coherent sentence together, but the ignorant dangerous bile he writes using you tube and totally ridiculous claims from discredited sources and the news media who will always look on the worst side...I spent all my working life in News and Current Affairs as a video editor and still I am wary of their agenda particularly the ABC (The CNN of Australia)...Just talk to your GP and give this Goodbloke a wide birth, he is not a "Good bloke"...........cheers
So you spend all you life doing faked Murdoch news. Wrong the Abc is not cnn of Australia. It's the Australian media who's highly censored and control. If I show you something out of youtube then you'll say it's not a legitimate news. In your mind only news coming out of the Australian media like 60 minutes ect is real news.
Hah hah the Australian are too dumb anyway look at how many of them get scammed.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-28/phone-scams-exploding-vulnerable-australians-new-data/100496496