Thread: NSW passes "affirmative consent" law

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

NSW passes "affirmative consent" law

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...e9b4e194caeac7
    Wonder if this applies to the sex trade?
    I also think this could very well backfire on the people thinking this was a victory. Now every sex offender is going to uniformly say that the victim said yes whenever they have a chance to lie about it (eg. No witnesses or lack of any other evidence). It'll just spiral into a fruitless exercise of he said she said.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe next time we fuck someone we exchange a contract of consent to fuck. That will kill the mood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello, Goldfishman! Unfortunately, sex is the main tool of abusers or speculation—more people receive fake sex accusations every day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...e9b4e194caeac7
    Wonder if this applies to the sex trade?
    I also think this could very well backfire on the people thinking this was a victory. Now every sex offender is going to uniformly say that the victim said yes whenever they have a chance to lie about it (eg. No witnesses or lack of any other evidence). It'll just spiral into a fruitless exercise of he said she said.
    Well, the WL took the job because the description says she'll be fucked in exchange for cash. Unless she actually took a janitorial or maintenance job in the brothel, she can't say she "froze" and didn't consent to sex. CCTV footage will prove evidence she's been there whole day wearing provocative clothing and taking different guys into different rooms every hour.

Also, the courts have been siding with women even wayyy before this new legislation approval. Many men had lost more than half their properties plus monthly child support payments. My next door neighbour is a counselor for "women with abusive husbands". I don't really like him because he's effeminate and would defend a lady like he's a white knight without even checking for evidence. What makes him dangerous though is his licence to convince the police that his clients have been violently abused by their husbands without physical evidence, he can get innocent hard working husbands behind bars.

I saved myself by divorcing my ex-wife before I landed my higher paying job so that she can't have a single cent. And she was sterile which makes divorce wayyy easier than most divorces.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Now every sex offender is going to uniformly say that the victim said yes whenever they have a chance to lie about it
    Now? This law doesn't really change anything, its just about changing the conversation around consent. Any decent guy has nothing to worry about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think for punters this law is quite relevant. It is always polite to ask for consent nefore feeling up an ML as the initial transaction was for a massage only.

Usually an unknown ML will ask for consent before pulling your knob and therefore I think consents to a lesser act such as feeling their calves or stomach. If you want to feel their pussy or tits then probably best to ask for consent, especially for FIV.

I think this is why finding an adventurous regular is a good thing. Just ask for consent before pushing boundaries unless they invite it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Does the ML have to ask for consent to grope your crotch before you're undressed or even before you get into the room?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Does the ML have to ask for consent to grope your crotch before you're undressed or even before you get into the room?
    You won't find me complaining but technically yes. It's exciting when out of the blue.

Pretty sad if some bloke walks into a dinghy massage parlour with the flashing sign out the front only to make a formal complaint about the massage lady groping him.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    You won't find me complaining but technically yes. It's exciting when out of the blue.

Pretty sad if some bloke walks into a dinghy massage parlour with the flashing sign out the front only to make a formal complaint about the massage lady groping him.
    Complaints are probably the least sinister outcome you can get. This opens the door to extortion. Who would ever record a proof of consent before having sex? It's ridiculous to expect that from the general public.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post

guys do complain about it on google reviews occasionally