Thread: Fun with S Yaya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Fun with S Yaya

Visited Ginza for the first time over the weekend but didn't have a booking. There were 2 girls available, S Yaya and C Jojo, had a look at their pics on the tablet at reception decided to go with Yaya (very glad I did). Got given directions to her room and came across a satisifed looking punter staggering out of another room on the way up, this place is clearly popular...

Knocked on the door and Yaya opened it wearing a cute schoolgirl outfit that got the groin going big time - what a pleasant suprise! Wasn't sure what I was going to find, have been disappointed at a few places in the past when I've had to choose from pics. She was definitely my type, cute face with sexy mouth and a great set of legs showing under a short skirt.

Went into the shower and she joined me, gave me a good wash and then dropped to her knees for a nice and slow BBBJ. Great way to start! She proceeded to rub her cute round ass against my fella with soap on it, what a great way to clean the member. Gave me some mouthwash which I assumed meant DFK was on the cards (which it was).

Went over to the bed and to my delight I find there is a mirror on the ceiling (do all Ginza rooms have those?). Got to lay back and watch the view of Yaya going to town with another BBBJ, enjoyed that a lot. She kept good eye contact throughout which was super hot.

Did some lusty DFK while she massaged the little guy, got to say she has great hands and knows just how to get you worked up. Covered up the knob, rolled her over onto her back and went for it in mish, heard some moaning for deeper which I duly obliged. Some soft moans and squeals during the act which I assumed meant there was enjoyment on both sides. There was definitely lots of that on my side! Moved into a couple of different positions so I could enjoy that mirror view, mmmmmmm.

When I finished up she took me to the shower and gave me the wash treatment again, followed by a big hug and kiss goodbye. Great GFE from this lady and she is keen to please - will definitely repeat! Must remember to book next time though....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her today and she was pretty fun, keen to please and very skilled.
    I believe she is 10+yr older than the ad though...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, I reckon you are right re her age. Always hard to tell but based on her skills I suspect she’s been on the game for a while. Good to hear you also had fun bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdiggler View Post
    Yeah, I reckon you are right re her age. Always hard to tell but based on her skills I suspect she’s been on the game for a while. Good to hear you also had fun bro
    As a chinese, I'd say she's only a little over 20. Plus her skin is white and smooth, definitely very young.