I know that most pics and descriptions of ml/wl are made up by shops to make the girls more attractive to punters.

Maybe sucker a punter into booking a girl just based on the pics and descriptions.
Hoping they would still go on with the booking or at least look at other girls that are available.

From what ive seen, age is the most inaccurate, some punters even saying some shops' advertised age is actually +10 or more.

Some shops use obviously fake pics, that they think would resemble the girl. Some are just plain scams and not even close to the girls actual appearance.

I know some girls dont like their picture being posted in rosters, even ones who have their face blocked/blurred.
Some girls also dont want to advertise their actual nationality, as it may attract punters of similar background.

I understand both of these reasoning, but id prefer to at least see what the girl looks like. Their nationality, i dont mind so much. Im more picky on age/looks when choosing before the session.

So my question is,
From your experiences, which shops have accurate descriptions, real pictures etc?
Which shops are good and bad in these aspect?
Are there any shops that you refuse to even go to, because they may have bait and awitched you, or just plain false advertisement?

Since ive only been to a few shops, cause i tend to stick to the ones ive already tried, i am very hesitant on trying new shopa.
Specially if the pics on the roster feels like they just got it randomly from the net or its very edited.

From what i can tell and experienced, 42g and n5m have a lot of actual pictures of girls. Theyre from good angles that improves the appearance of the girls. But when you see the girl, you dont feel scammed.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk