Thread: Kiki First ML in years

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kiki First ML in years

Hey Bros!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Its been about 3-4 years since I had a punt. Previously visiting Ginza a few times, some private WL's, one drunk shop I cant remember and a few ML's as well.

Anyway, curiosity got the best of me recently so I've been stalking this forum and reading all about what you lucky guys have been up to post-lockdown. Ended up seeing a lot of reviews from 200 Stanmore and luckily it's nearby and has a private entry.

Spoke to who I assume was Ada (from reading the AR's here) on wechat and arranged a booking with Kiki. Turned up about an hour later and entered the shop. Paid my money for an hour and disrobed.

Room was small but clean and neat, music wasn't exactly to my taste but I'm not there to listen to music

I cant remember if I was early or not but I sat on the table for what seemed like a while before Kiki came in. Photos resemble her in real life, had in my head I was going to meet a fit, tight young girl with great cans but whilst Kiki has smaller B cups I wasn't overall upset. Kiki has a very pretty face and really gorgeous lips if I'm honest. Also her personality is great. I think she told me she is from North East Thailand and came here a few years ago.

Part 1 - I get regular Thai massages and Kiki was on par with some of them. Was not disappointed, some light dirty talk occasionally and teasing grabs of my tackle.

Part 2 - Hot towel clean up and then Kiki took her uniform off. Wont go into full detail but got some lip kisses, some touching and ended up remembering why I was getting RnT's years ago. Finished with a great head massage and a kiss and hug goodbye.

Would I return? Yes, its close to home, not expensive like Western shops like Bliss. Probably would see another girl next time but not because of anything negative about Kiki.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mate
    Welcome to RNT and start exploring surprises as ymmv 😂
    Thanks for sharing beautiful review, and can agree with Kiki real photos young and sweet lady
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Hello 👋
    Kiki is rostered today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    Saw Kiki at the shop, lovely sweet lady as photos with uniformed
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Hello ��
    Kiki is free now want to come?
    ����
    I like to Ada. Still working and boss (my wife) still around the office.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CanberraGuy View Post
    Part 2 - Hot towel clean up and then Kiki took her uniform off. Wont go into full detail but got some lip kisses, some touching and ended up remembering why I was getting RnT's years ago. Finished with a great head massage and a kiss and hug goodbye.
    Kiki allowed Kissing and Touching? Really?

From memory she didn't allow kissing. Not even sucking of her nipples. And no touching because she was afraid of infection.

I went to see her twice hoping she would improve with the second visit. But everything was the same old way. I gave up on her and saw other more "open-minded" girls instead.

Maybe she only likes Guys from Canberra? Lucky you.

Banned
    Love the comfortable sofa. I fell asleep on it many times while waiting for the girls to be free.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Love the comfortable sofa. I fell asleep on it many times while waiting for the girls to be free.
    And you were woken up by your mum for your medication

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben

Sofia

Kiki (Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Pink (Sexy cute girl)
    Thailand, Ccups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Alis (Beautiful Sexy girl)
    Thailand, D cup 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Jessie(��Hot Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 162cm, small body, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm