Establishment : 310 Ginza Club

Date of visit : 20 Nov 2021

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/510

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 1 AM

Rates : $280/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, RIMMING, Shower BBBJ

Size/shape : 165 cm, long black hair, slim, D cup (implant)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

English: 6.5/10

I went to see Lala again. This time it is my fourth or fifth visit.
I knocked on the door, and Lala was already waiting in the room. She looked incredibly sexy, with long hair and makeup and bunny lingerie.
We greeted each other, talked for a bit and headed straight to shower.
It was the usual Ginza shower, BBBJ shower, and it was good. I asked Lala to give me a RIMMING later, and she happily agreed to do it after shower. Lala then thoroughly cleaned my ass area and stuffed her finger in my asshole, maybe 1 - 2 cm deep. As a new guy at RIMMING when Lala stuffed her finger in during the shower, it felt weird with a very subtle sensation of pain partly because I was clenching my asshole tightly.

Part 1:
Dried up, Lala asked me what I wanted to do. I opted to skip catbath and went straight to RIMMING, she knew I am a newbie at this so she showed me to copy her doggy style position and once I did that she started RIMMING me. First, she started licking around my asshole area, and later she focused more on playing with her tongue at my asshole while lightly caressing my dick. I am enjoying it. Because she knew I am new, she did not go deep in my asshole with her tongue, but I could feel that her tongue was trying to go in. The more she gives me RIMMING, the more pleasure I am getting.

After RIMMING, Lala asked me to turn over to get ready for BBBJ. She quickly puts on stocking and proceeds to give me BBBJ. I love her BBBJ. It was very soft, no teething, and she went all the way in.
Dom'ed on, we started with cowgirl. Lala's pussy was good that day, had good tightness and was already wet. So we switched to missionary, while fucking Lala in this position for a minute or two I could start feeling a contraction in her pussy and later on Lala said she just came. (IDK if this is true but who cares). So I continued fucking her on missionary and when I was about to climax, I asked Lala to do CIM, she said yes. However, the condom in Ginza gave of a horrible rubber smell, so Lala had to wipe it with wet wipes first before finishing in CIM. By the time she cleaned it, I had already lost the motive to climax. She tried to give me a HJ and BBBJ simultaneously, but there was no result. So I asked Lala to have sex again, this time cowgirl, she was more than happy to do that. So we did and I climaxed while Lala was on top.

Post part 1 :
We just talked and caught up while cuddling. She offered a massage in this part, but I opted not to.

Overall, I had a perfect session with Lala. I would recommend her to any brothers in here. I find her Rimming, BBBJ and sex session very enjoyable. Lala is the type of girl who is willing to please her customer. If her customer is happy, then she is also happy. The price of Lala is $20 more than the average Ginza rate, which is $260, but it is worth paying that extra, and I find Lala's price is value for money for the service she provides and the experience you will get.