Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ginza price increase :(

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Boycotting is a bit too extreme. You don’t need to deny yourself any pleasure to make a difference. I reckon it’ll even out. For example, the quality private agency prices haven’t increased like Ginza prices. There used to be a big gap between them.
    Now when I look at the prices on say, MOC. $450/hr in a nice cosy apartment within walking distance to where I work and live, not to mention the higher likelihood for some serious GFE/chemistry with the girl. Ginza is now what, $330/hr to $350/hr for the top girls, within HIKING distance or Uber. Plus all the other factors like time needed to get to the punt and to return. Private agencies are starting to look a lot more attractive now, previously not so much.

So it’s not a case of boycotting. The higher price point of Ginza girls simply makes other alternatives much more viable now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With prices going the way they are, it makes this forum even more valuable to make the right choice on who to punt with.

End of the day Sydney has it way better than all the other states for quality, price, service.

Boycotting won't change a thing, there are heaps of punters with no knowledge of this forum at all.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All the views here are valid, and it will be interesting to see what happens when the borders are flowing.

I support the girls earning more. But, as a frequent visitor, the fact that I'm now looking at other shops shows the rates are starting to become a bit uncompetitive. I can't see the demand being high for some girls that went from 240 to 270/280 and if so, those girls will have to spend more hours at the shop to get business. But I could be very wrong.

Certainly won't boycott. I'm just posting to send message the increases are noticed and will have an impact on punter behaviour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to go ginza weekly, now I’m going to other shops as it’s better value for the same service. Hopefully other shops don’t follow the price increase

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    That’s not going to happen anytime soon
    I have never seen price going down over the years....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Stop complaining fellas. Up here in Queensland we have to pay $500 for old pork chop grandma. Wilson, please bring your fantastic services up here. Thank you!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Stop complaining fellas. Up here in Queensland we have to pay $500 for old pork chop grandma. Wilson, please bring your fantastic services up here. Thank you!
    Fuck! Now you make me not going to migrate to Queensland. Sorry to hear you have to put up with high prices pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    I wanna say a fish is still a fish but YUCKKKKKK.

Feels bad man

download.png

I would save up and buy a sex-doll instead LOL !
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    I wanna say a fish is still a fish but YUCKKKKKK.

Feels bad man

download.png

I would save up and buy a sex-doll instead LOL !
    Thats how the Gunza girls would likely view you. Thats why they deserve the extra cash

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's capitalism... offert and demand hahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123