Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ginza price increase :(

Banned
    If any girl at those shops did BBBJCIMWS, she would be highest earning shop based WL in Sydney, and probably the country.

She could charge $350 an hour and there would be a queue of punters outside the door.

She’d have to swallow at least 10 cum loads a day though. She’d make more money a day than a surgeon or barrister

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    If any girl at those shops did BBBJCIMWS, she would be highest earning shop based WL in Sydney, and probably the country.

She could charge $350 an hour and there would be a queue of punters outside the door.

She’d have to swallow at least 10 cum loads a day though. She’d make more money a day than a surgeon or barrister
    solicitor, probably.
    barrister, not even close, they are 100K a day in court

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    after having just finished a session with Rebecca for the first time, I feel that $300 is still a great price for the service.
    Fuck, you just up the price again with your free promotion. Next week will be $350. That have been the trend. More fuckers waiting at the door like just trying out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You'd think $20 isn't alot, but overtime it'll add up and as people get used to the price it'll increase again and again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    solicitor, probably.
    barrister, not even close, they are 100K a day in court
    Brett Walker SC, and Allan Myers QC, widely regarded as amongst the best barristers in Australia, make $25k a day when they appear in court.

Standard barristers (not silks) might make a couple of grand a day when they have work.

The difference is that a WL doesn’t pay tax, whereas a barrister or surgeon do at the top marginal tax rate. So a chick who does BBBJCIMWS could theoretically take home $2500 a day cash, which is more than what a standard barrister or surgeon earn net of tax.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Avoid,... Plenty of fish around. Same is happening at 42G, girls have different rates and some who provided all three levels are now only diamond. I took the offer once but it was not really worth the price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The price increases hurt well-paying regular customers. It will actually result in me spending less at Ginza. Say for example I budget around $1000 for four hour sessions in a week/fortnight (I only do hours). Now I can only go three times and have $100-160 left. Not enough for Ginza, but enough to walk down the road for a massage.

Ginza should introduce a more generous VIP system. I've already been to Kyoto/Sakura more often and will start looking at other shops. And yes, there are some girls I'm unlikely to see again at their new rates (believe it or not, it will upset them too).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bros, the price of everything is going up and up, not just punting. Inflation has well and truly returned, thanks to the pandemic. Do not believe what those central bankers are telling... "Transient" they say, that's BS. It's like clogged arteries... You don't just hit your chest and carry on like normal, it will have a big and long lasting impact.

So here's the thing. Instead of sitting and complaining about inflation, why not inflate your own price? Look for a new job with a better pay. Job market is thriving at the moment (except for a few industries), and there are reports that due to lack of skilled migration causing skills shortage, people are getting more than 20% salary hikes here in Australia. Check out this article:
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...963326047598c6

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bros, the price of everything is going up and up, not just punting. Inflation has well and truly returned, thanks to the pandemic. Do not believe what those central bankers are telling... "Transient" they say, that's BS. It's like clogged arteries... You don't just hit your chest and carry on like normal, it will have a big and long lasting impact.

So here's the thing. Instead of sitting and complaining about inflation, why not inflate your own price? Look for a new job with a better pay. Job market is thriving at the moment (except for a few industries), and there are reports that due to lack of skilled migration causing skills shortage, people are getting more than 20% salary hikes here in Australia. Check out this article:
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...963326047598c6
    Quite true. Lack on workers with new skill sets. I mean new skill sets ,professional or certify qualify workers.

Cyber security and related staffs, age care workers, AI system portal creators, childcare shift Labour, data input processors, BI analysis, courier drivers (not Uber, ola or didi), logistic planners etc and plenty more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

BBBJCIMWS <<< fucken oath. The amount of money she could've generated is enough to cure Cancer I reckon hahahaha
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    haha if you’re like me i actually don’t do repeat sessions, i like to try someone new everytime so doesn’t bother me
    ------
    I was like you before. The good thing about not doing repeat session is 3 F. Find,Fuck & Forget. However, I get tired of getting of seeing new girls and some of them provide meh service. I started repeat session as I get to develop better chemistry with the girls and it overall increase my sex drive. I think its only some people that have this thing, not everyone.
    I would say if I wanna do it your style. I would do 30-45 min session max. If its a bad punt, I only waste 30 minutes but if its a good punt, it is 30 minute in heaven moment. Hahahahahha
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    To the OP. You complain about the price increase yet it doesn't seem to stop you from visiting either shop based on your reviews.
    Try Kyoto 206/Sakura 57 where its $250/hr for all girls. Seems much better value.
    I love too much ginza hey hahahha. The shop have many plus in my books which are
    1) convenient
    2) many girls
    3) place is quite clean and tidy
    4) The entrance doesn't look too dodgy
    5) some of the OG WL is beautiful until today
    6) not all WL at other shop does the 'Ginza' experience (as far as i know)
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Banned
    With Price increase you would expect some
    Honesty and integrity with ladies photos
    Ginza has been a huge offender with fake photos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Lol this thread is funny, although i understand the frustration with price increases majority of the clientelle are not on the forums and not complaining. I agree with one of the other brothers just make some more money if you cant afford it. Much like other things in life you have to find a cheaper alternative if you cant afford it, like housing, car, computer, clothing, food, holiday list goes on, maybe all the people complaining should just become barristers. Someone else also mentioned with the skills shortage in australia everyones getting pay rises i myself got a 30% pay raise recently. Im all for these price increases hopefully it makes it easier for me to book the popular girls, sometimes i get told a girls booked out at 11am literally 30 minutes after she started her shift, such a joke.
    It's called inflation....it will eventually lead to interest rate hikes....then watch the drama begin
    Any one highly leveraged will get smashed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My reply is general based on the theme of this thread + some other threads popping up with similar discussions:

How much do punters want the girls / these higher end shops to charge? $20-$40 an hour price increase? Common, it's not that much!! ... and as other punters say it is probably going to be a short-term increase because if new talent shows up (as a result of international students allowed to come back in) then the gravy train will stop.

What are punters going to do? Go to the high end brothels and RnT's where the price is already more than double, and the service offerings lower? Worse still, we get another major COVID outbreak and our mates in state parliament go into panic and we're all locked down again... establishments close and we are forced to go without or pay the private premium.

If you need to keep up with the effects of inflation & subsequent cost of living, or want some more money to satisfy your 'to do' / bucket / hobbies list (i.e. punting and visiting all those higher end Ginza girls), or if you want to work towards generational wealth (to be honest this is one people need to be focusing on as you'll then have no trouble being able to do your bucket list items and you'll never have to worry about inflation + cost of living ever again) - on the side to your regular job go and drive Uber or get some sort of part time/casual second job, then also learn how to trade the markets (and I'm talking about following the longer term timeframes - not day trading)... and any extra money you make invest that into long term income generating assets (stocks that pay good dividends and rental property but two examples).

Labour shortages is a serious, real and present danger facing local industries right now.

The most seriously hit are no doubt in agriculture’s.

Many businesses in hospitality are also finding it harder to secure experienced staff, especially in food services and cleaning .

Many of staff are basically holding their bosses to ransom: higher wages (demanding above awards pay and better conditions), eg. Many casual staff only wants to work a full 8 hr shifts, wanting guaranteed 5 days a week works , pushing for bonus etc.

But I guess as soon as international students return , working holidays visa etc back to the labour market, situations will improve , however the massage industry is not necessarily will be first off getting plenty of new talents as there will be plenty of other jobs out there.

Time is the big leveller !

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you guys are truly serious then boycott the place till prices come down or services go up.

Until then stop whinging and be patient.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    If you guys are truly serious then boycott the place till prices come down or services go up.

Until then stop whinging and be patient.
    That’s not going to happen anytime soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast