Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ginza price increase :(

Red face Ginza price increase :(

5vgd7z.jpg

I just noticed that all my favourite girls in Ginza / Ginza empire just increased their priced by $20-40. Now the new price range is $280-300.
    Take a look at K Rebbeca, I remember she charges $260/h and C x R Venus she was $250-$260 now its $280.

This forces me to explore other girls at Ginza and that makes me taking the risk of having a bad punt. Higher price will lead me to have higher expectation and may have a new result in "value for money".
    I am happy that the girls & management get more money but yeah, kindda bum me out.
    What do you guys think ? Will you still see the same girl after the price increase or you will reduce the session from 1 hour to 45 minute or 30 minutes ?
    hahahah

dfa.jpeg
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well if the increase is made up with better services then is justifiable I guess, but there are so many places & choices in Sydney right now & lots of competition too

I don't think $20 is unreasonable. Nearly all of them that I have seen charged way more - between $350-$500 when working private before going to GE or Ginza so we should be thankful really.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why complaint about the price increases. Is you Fucker see the popular girls to much so each girls want a price increases.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those girls are probably booked out so makes sense to raise prices and plenty are prepared to pay extra. The ones who aren't prepared to pay will just see other girls assuming their prices aren't raised, either way it's good for profits for the girls and Ginza. Haha not for the punter though!

There are always other shops in area that punters might now consider going to that may not of considered before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well its not the 20 dollars.. Its the principle. Anyhow I suppose it is just supply and demand and inflation in general with economy. If demand does not meet GE supply prices will have to drop in theory*. Yes bro you probably want to reduce session times for first punt for risk management.
    Last edited by Bigtitlover; 25-11-2021 at 04:16 PM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Why complaint about the price increases. Is you Fucker see the popular girls to much so each girls want a price increases.
    That's right. We are responsible for the girls' popularity and high demand. We are the ones to be blamed.

I'm heading to Artarmon or Burwood. Different fish but still fish.

Banned
    Is the girl getting half of this increase or the shop seeking to recover loss revenue due to lockdown?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just don't go to Ginza go to other shops. Many are not increasing their price. Ginza use to have a standard price for all girls but now is different for each girls. If we fucker don't go to Ginza for a few weeks like boycott I believe price will come down. This is like buying bitcoin, buying property but is only a pussy to fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just don't go to Ginza go to other shops. Many are not increasing their price. Ginza use to have a standard price for all girls but now is different for each girls. If we fucker don't go to Ginza for a few weeks like boycott I believe price will come down. This is like buying bitcoin, buying property but is only a pussy to fuck.
    Yes this is well said and yea agree only way is boycotting lolss. Prices rose because of the recent lock down and a lot of people were demanding this service...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Supply and demand, the girls are providing the exact same service but for more $$$ because there is a supply shortage right now. Once more girls start to arrive the price will eventually drop back.
    In the mean time now would be the time for a smart operator (e.g. No5,42G,Kyoto or Sakura) to jump in and guarantee the same service as ginza at the old ginza price.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    Well if the increase is made up with better services then is justifiable I guess, but there are so many places & choices in Sydney right now & lots of competition too
    Yeah, I think time to spread my wings and try visiting other shops !
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To the OP. You complain about the price increase yet it doesn't seem to stop you from visiting either shop based on your reviews.
    Try Kyoto 206/Sakura 57 where its $250/hr for all girls. Seems much better value.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't think $20 is unreasonable. Nearly all of them that I have seen charged way more - between $350-$500 when working private before going to GE or Ginza so we should be thankful really.
    You make a really good point. A good private (sexy looking girls) on average start their price around $500. While $250-300 private is slightly red hot (bait and switch etc) happened to me once haha. Super grateful that some Ginza girls that are sexy but charge clients around $280-$330. I think $20 is unreasonable too. But since I been to ginza empire multiple times, I think im used to the $260 budget and when I go there with the new price $280 (for example). I think my brain kindda change in finding the term "value for money" as back then a $280 girl is like cream of the crop where as now a $280 girl will give an average punt or maybe disappointing punt. ��
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH truee ������
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    well its not the 20 dollars.. Its the principle. Anyhow I suppose it is just supply and demand and inflation in general with economy. If demand does not meet GE supply prices will have to drop in theory*. Yes bro you probably want to reduce session times for first punt for risk management.
    Thanks for sharing your point. I will probably reduce my session times for first punt. Thanks ��
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Supply and demand, the girls are providing the exact same service but for more $$$ because there is a supply shortage right now. Once more girls start to arrive the price will eventually drop back.
    In the mean time now would be the time for a smart operator (e.g. No5,42G,Kyoto or Sakura) to jump in and guarantee the same service as ginza at the old ginza price.
    Oh right ! Thanks for the insight. Hopefully after December or January when International Student start coming it should solve the price. Or maybe it will also increase the international punters and the price will increase again (T.T) hahahahha
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I guess the best way to protest the price increase is to see your favourite Ginza girls less often say from every week to every 10-day or two weeks. Take the example of Rebecca, this is the second increases within a short period of 6 months. I also notice other Korean girls in Ginza Club 310 have been indiscriminately increased to $330 an hour without regard to individual service qualities. K- Somie and K-Jessie MAY deserve $330 an hour but not others indiscriminately. Other K-girls in competing shops like N5M haven’t increased their rates for K-girls not even one time and now the differential is between $80 to $100 per hour.

I am not against any price increase but it has to be justified, reasonable and not twice increases within a short period of 6 months when other shops haven’t even increased their rates once.

Price increases may not mean more profits or income to the shops or girls. More business is the way to get more profits and income.

Ginza Club and Ginza Empire are still very good shops but the recent second price increases of 10% ($300 to $330) seems a bit steep and too frequent.

Never compare shop rates with private rates as they operate in different market sectors. Also some private rates are cheaper than shop rates now and private girls are more relaxed with the session time giving say 5-10 minutes overrun to and much better services to regular clients. Private apartment is more cosy.
    Well said and justified bro.
    Thanks for sharing your view !
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    after having just finished a session with Rebecca for the first time, I feel that $300 is still a great price for the service.
    That is great to hear. How was the DD with K Rebecca ? Mind posting a review tonight ? hahahahha XD
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast