Thumbs up C Taylor Avoid avoid avoid 3/10 :(

Establishment : 310 Ginza Club

Date of visit : 22 Nov 2021

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/510

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 1 AM

Rates : $270/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, RIMMING, BOOBJOB, SHOWER BBBJ, Missionary & Doggy, B2B slide

Size/shape : 165 cm, long black hair, slim, D cup (implant)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No

I went to see C Taylor for a punt. From first look, she seems like a MILF type. Mature, D cup, flat ass.

The shower was ok, and she gave me BBBJ, and the skill was alright.

Proceed to bed, she gave me RIMMING but, it was just licking around and it was only 30 second session.She gave me a quick body slide and gave me a nice boobjob.

Sex was felt kindda rushed, she did not look interested at all and tired. She is not flexible, missionary on her was lacklustre as I cant penetrate her deep also she has a lot of No's. Moving on to doggy she said I just want you to cum quick, I already wanted to get out of this session after she said that. Luckily her doggy style was alright. So I was able to penetrate her deeply and climaxed.

Overall, a bad punt. I would not recommend to see C Taylor. I got Jebaited with Ginza description, and her service sucks.

TLDR

FACE (if you like Mature looking) 7/10 (if you dont like mature looking) 3/10
    BBBJ 5/10
    BOOBJOB 7/10
    RIMMING 1/10
    B2B slide 2/10
    MISSIONARY 2/10
    DOGGY 5/10
    VALUE FOR MONEY 3/10
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her. Service ok but she looks 40+

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah darn that's a shame. I've seen her a few times and she was great then, tho that was a year or two ago. Had very prominent nipples which I love. Maybe just an off day? Was thinking of visiting soon too

Quote Originally Posted by frank1416 View Post
    Saw her. Service ok but she looks 40+
    Yeah, she look 40+. During sex she gave this Moaning like a roaring lion ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e0_4dwF9A4 (for reference) not as long like the video showed but shorter and quicker. It was not sexy at all.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Ah darn that's a shame. I've seen her a few times and she was great then, tho that was a year or two ago. Had very prominent nipples which I love. Maybe just an off day? Was thinking of visiting soon too
    Her tits are great ! Big Ds, Pointy nipples. Maybe it was her off day or maybe she is already tired of the industry, but yeah. I would suggest to see other girls until you start seeing good review about C Taylor if you were thinking of visiting her soon.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    My experience with C-Taylor was not that bad but it was long time ago when she first started in Ginza 310. I did see her quite a number of times back then. She may be around 30 now but certainly not 35 or even 45. In terms of look she was quite good looking at that time.

Having said that, I must confess that I haven’t seen her recently and so my comments maybe out of date. She seems also worked in 42 Gladesville and N5M for a while around one to two years ago and the comments by punters there at that time were quite positive.

Guess other brothers who have seen Taylor recently may want to comment her performance here.
    Ye, i have fond memories of going to the private apartments for my appointments with her and she really put her effort in. Even remembered me as well. I was actually flipping on whether i go to see her this weekend or another girl, but i guess maybe ill give her a pass this time round and give her another shot next time im feeling for Ginza.

And ye, @diligent, those tits are absolutely to die for. I genuinely have not found any other girls with nips like hers, but if you got any recommendations, im all ears Xd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza hires 40+ yo girls?!

I recommend
    C Lala (the more you know Lala the better service you get)
    C x R Venus (not a big tits but great service) Venus got that asian-western face mix.
    C Joanna (big tits, young and keen to please) Ginza website said she can do COF. I never tried but I would ask her next the time i see her.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    My experience with C-Taylor was not that bad but it was long time ago when she first started in Ginza 310. I did see her quite a number of times back then. She may be around 30 now but certainly not 35 or even 45. In terms of look she was quite good looking at that time.

Having said that, I must confess that I haven’t seen her recently and so my comments maybe out of date. She seems also worked in 42 Gladesville and N5M for a while around one to two years ago and the comments by punters there at that time were quite positive.

Guess other brothers who have seen Taylor recently may want to comment her performance here.
    ---------

Yeah, maybe it was my unlucky day ? I know the girls have on and off day. Maybe I was unlucky that day and caught her during her off days.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

C Taylor was great

I went to see C Taylor a few weeks ago and while she doesn’t even compare with the other younger girls like Rebecca I had a great time. Her tits are amazing but her butt is flat. Overall an ok punt. Perhaps good for a quickie if there is nobody else available.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol Man this is def a bs post. Full disclosure I’ve seen Taylor once and she’s def doesn’t look 40 year old and her rim job is one of the best ones out there. She’s trained up for it. There maybe some miscommunications between the two of you but I think ur ratings don’t reflect Taylor’s services

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Her rimming

Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    Lol Man this is def a bs post. Full disclosure I’ve seen Taylor once and she’s def doesn’t look 40 year old and her rim job is one of the best ones out there. She’s trained up for it. There maybe some miscommunications between the two of you but I think ur ratings don’t reflect Taylor’s services
    Agree about the rimming. One of the best I have ever had.

Hard to tell about the age but I reckon she is not in her 20s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Establishment : 310 Ginza Club

Date of visit : 22 Nov 2021

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/510

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 1 AM

Rates : $270/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, RIMMING, BOOBJOB, SHOWER BBBJ, Missionary & Doggy, B2B slide

Size/shape : 165 cm, long black hair, slim, D cup (implant)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No

I went to see C Taylor for a punt. From first look, she seems like a MILF type. Mature, D cup, flat ass.

The shower was ok, and she gave me BBBJ, and the skill was alright.

Proceed to bed, she gave me RIMMING but, it was just licking around and it was only 30 second session.She gave me a quick body slide and gave me a nice boobjob.

Sex was felt kindda rushed, she did not look interested at all and tired. She is not flexible, missionary on her was lacklustre as I cant penetrate her deep also she has a lot of No's. Moving on to doggy she said I just want you to cum quick, I already wanted to get out of this session after she said that. Luckily her doggy style was alright. So I was able to penetrate her deeply and climaxed.

Overall, a bad punt. I would not recommend to see C Taylor. I got Jebaited with Ginza description, and her service sucks.

TLDR

FACE (if you like Mature looking) 7/10 (if you dont like mature looking) 3/10
    BBBJ 5/10
    BOOBJOB 7/10
    RIMMING 1/10
    B2B slide 2/10
    MISSIONARY 2/10
    DOGGY 5/10
    VALUE FOR MONEY 3/10
    Share similar sentiments.
    This girl was my regular before.
    During Covid, her real age started showing and her service level took a dive. Even then, saw her a few times. But there are only so many times one can be disappointed.
    Chose to leave while I still have some good memories left of her.
    Haven't seen her for almost a year now I think.

Good Luck to her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Taylor twice.

She is not young, but her service is quite good.

She was also receptive to my daty, and was able to get very aroused on each occasion I saw her from daty, making her service more enthusiastic.

If you are into young girls then Taylor is a no-no. Otherwise she is not bad.

She is certainly 35+, I’m Asian and I could tell a fellow Asian’s age.