Thread: Michelle... Nap time?!?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Michelle... Nap time?!?

Hi bros,
    Well this is my first AR here and it's for Michelle at No.7.

After a pretty terrible day at work, I decided to give this place a visit as its on the train line from work to home. I was hoping to see Coco or Michelle but didn't book as I didn't know what time the train would get me there.

In the intro room I'm shown 3 girls, no Coco, but a Michelle was available. I booked her for an hour (against my normal practice of only 30minute bookings on a first bust).

I was hoping for bbbj and possibly even CIM as another bro had mentioned in another thread that this may be on the cards with these 2 ladies.

Anyway, Michelle is probably mid 20's about 160cm and a 34b (I checked her bra ). Quite pretty but with acne scars and some stretch marks on her tummy. Nothing too bad though. Her breasts are enhanced, sh has lovely "saltana" type nipples, shaved pussy and very smackable ass.

Into the shower and she strips off and watches me wash. Little strange but I didn't mind it. I'm usually pretty private when washing my ass crack, but she seemed to enjoy watching.

Out of the showe and she pushes me into sitting onto the edge of the bed and straddles me, touching her pussy on my quickly hardening member. She pushes me back into laying down and starts a cat bath. Lots of ball licking and then on with the dom for cbj I didn't ask for bbbj, but Michelle is a gob wiper and tissue spitter, so I figure there's no point in asking.

After enjoying this for a while, it's into 69 for some pussy licking and then she rolls over and asks me to eat her out for a while. I'm happy to oblige.

This is where things get strange. I'm going at it for a while, giving her all my best moves and things seem to be going ok, she's making all the right sounds and she is dripping wet, thrusting her ass in my mouth to be rimmed etc. this goes on for a while and then her purrs soften and slow. A bit later and she is asleep and snoring!! I stopped for a while (at least a minute or two!!) and she slowly wakes up and says it was soo good she relaxed and fell asleep!! In the interested of protecting my ego, I'm going to believe it

Well I figure I'm paying for the session, so now it's my turn. Back into the cbj, and then into cowgirl where I blow a little quicker than usual (it's been a while since my last root).

She offers massage for the remainder of the time but after a few minutes of back walking I've had enough and shower and leave with 15 minutes left on the clock.

Paid $160 for the hour, even though it was before 5pm. Ah well maybe she will be less tired and more "giving" in my next session.

Will I return? Yeah just once more to see if she warms up to a regular.

Good punting gents!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Dont tell your mates you put a girl to sleep with your sexual prowess. You will never live it down!

Tell them she fainted.

Bro Retrowolf, I think Coco is not the Coco that I mentioned, she's a new one. Haven't seen Michelle before, must be a special talent if she could fall asleep after you've made her dripping wet !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I think Coco is now Vivian at 22 brodie ? Excellent service girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha thanks for the tips. I'll definitely tell the boys she fainted at my prowess!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but Michelle is a gob wiper and tissue spitter, so I figure there's no point in asking.
    That just drives me farking crazy. What's with these women and tissue wiping ? I saw a girl from 22 Brodie who was a wiper (Sugar ?).

VERY annoying ... !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell me about it. What's the go when it's a cbj as well?? Unless she doesn't like that taste of latex maybe?? Who knows. Anyway, I'm going to give her a second go next week and see if things improve. If not, I travel a bit further and find the CIM I'm looking for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe she had a orgasm sleep! Some people tend to fall asleep pretty fast after orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Dont tell your mates you put a girl to sleep with your sexual prowess. You will never live it down!

Tell them she fainted.
    you are right ,...
    Have to protect man dignity

Quote Originally Posted by retrowolf View Post
    Tell me about it. What's the go when it's a cbj as well?? Unless she doesn't like that taste of latex maybe?? Who knows. Anyway, I'm going to give her a second go next week and see if things improve. If not, I travel a bit further and find the CIM I'm looking for.
    Then you Find Yamada at TMC and go for LUNGOR from japan,...
    CIM plus SW the best girl in sydney
    Nothing can beat LUNGOR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip. I'm not sure if I can afford TMC and Lungor though

Quote Originally Posted by retrowolf View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I'm not sure if I can afford TMC and Lungor though
    for the HEAVENLY FEELING with CIM +++ SW ,...even me i don`t know what to say....CIM+SW arrgg,.......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Retrowolf:
    I had Michelle couple months ago, pretty nice girl, great service, I just love her attitude, nothing rush, play BL with me, not just wanna foce me to cum, she slow down on purpose if she feels i am cumming, that is what i feel, enjoy her and will go back for her again, great girl

Banned

Lets party tonight everyone!

Lets party tonight everyone!

Junior Member(有D料到)

I had Michelle so many times, she is great!!!

Hi bro, to be honest,she is a great girl with great attitude and service, trust me go back again and she will provide more , but do not forget to mention online ad to get discount

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    New New New
    New post maybe.....not new thread, girl or shop lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Not good experience with Michelle.

Came through last week to 7-C for early bird special. I choose michelle out of three available and was utterly disappointed.
    First, M- tried to collect full price, even though it was early bird special. No problem, I politely reminded her it was early bird special. I showered and eagerly anticipated M (because previous posts suggested she was a good experience. How wrong.

Second, Terrible CBJ (CBJs are not good anyway) for about 10 minutes, frequently interrupted by spitting into a napkin.

Third, Finally, she mounts me but does not take it all in. After a few minutes of that boredom, I suggested we switch positions. Tried mish, but M kept rotating her pelvis to avoid more than about 10cm penetration. I am not huge; I swing only about 17cm, and have hardly ever had a woman too shallow for that. After I tried to lift her legs out of the way, she continued to rotate to avoid penetration. Still with 15 mins on the clock, she was already hurrying me to cum. I suggested doggy but, again, rotating pelvis away. I went back to mish (same shit), closed my eyes and thought of a good past punt and finished. Still with 10 mins left, Mich jumped in the shower (no massage) and then bolted from the room as if she had to have an urgent bowel movement.

Service 1/10- she gets a 1 for greeting me politely.
    Looks 6/10- age is showing, no ass, tits fair, but hair was nice.
    Skills 1/10- she gets a 1 only because I got off, though really that point should go toward my score.
    Value- not really: the early bird special is only a value if I receive the normal service at discounted price, otherwise it makes more dollars and sense to pay a little more for a better memorable experience.

Just to end on a positive. I saw Angela (I think that is her name) at 7-C a little over a week ago. She is around 40 but looks late 20s. She had a great sense of humour, bubbly personality, nice tits, and good service. That experience was good value.

I will probably go back to 7-C, but do not feel rushed to do so.

Cheers